Family Dinner and Some Plans

My name is Paris, I have a twin sister named London. I have a sister named Italia and a brother named Bradford. My mom and dad wanted us all to have names of cities in Europe. If I could go anywhere in the world it would be Paris, not only is it my name but pictures of it are beautiful.

I share a room with London because we are twin. We have the master bedroom because there are two of us. We each have a twin bed and tons of clothes. We love each other so much, we hate clothes and do each others hair.

We are supposed to have a family dinner tonight, it is Sunday. We always have dinner on Sundays. I love our family dinners, my mom is the best cook ever. We have a beautiful dining room, it have a giant table and super comfy chairs.

Family dinner starts at 5 so I needed to get ready quick. I redid my makeup, London helped me do my hair in a fish-tail braid. I loved it best because I ha brown highlights so it all meshed together really cute. I put on a line green owl sweater and some jeans, I loved big sweaters. They made me look so cute.

I went downstairs to sit and eat family dinner. London and I can down together because we got ready at the same time. My mom had food ready at the table. It was Prime Rib and Twice Backed Potatoes. My favorite thing in the world, I loved Prime Rib, it was my life.

Before we eat dinner on Sundays we say grace. We take turns on who says it, but I like doing it best.

"Italia, it is your turn to say grave tonight." Said my mom.

"Alright." Said Italia.

We all bent our heads down and joined hands. Just like we always did.

"I would like to thank God for the food on this table. For this family, the clothes we wear, and the furniture we sit on. I know other people don't have the luxuries we do but I really appreciate it, Amen." Italia Said.

"That's was very nice honey, thank you." said my dad.

Italia also likes to say grace, dad always favors her though. Always congratulates her and tell her she is the best, without implying that the rest of us aren't as good.

We were sitting there, eating our delicious dinner when mom chimed in on our thoughts.

"So, Paris and London. You girls will be 17 in a few weeks. What do you want to do for your birthday?" Asked my mom.

"I would like to have a party here, at home." Said London.

"And maybe we could have a sleepover?" I added.

"That sounds good, how many people are you wanting to come over?" Asked my mom.

"Maybe 2 each." Said London.

"That's sounds acceptable, what do you think Paris?" Mom asked me.

"I think 2 each sounds perfect." I said.

And I really did, London ad I had a lot of the same friends, so its basically we have 4 friends over.

"Well, your father and I will started making some plans. We will talk to you by Wednesday." Said my mom.

"Sounds great, thanks guys!" Says London.

"Yea, thanks." I said.

"Why of course." Said my dad.

"May London and I be excused, I would like to start planning." I said.

"Yes, just put your dishes in the sink." Said mom.

London and I put our dishes I. The sink and went to our room. She must have been thinking the same thug and me.

"So what 4 people are we inviting?" Asked London.

"I was just about to ask you the same question." I said.

"I would say Zuri, Page, Kara, and Starr. They would all be able to come." Said London.

"Yea, we can let mom know when they talk to us." I said.

"Yea, well I'm going to get ready for bed, night Paris." Said London.

"Night." I said.