Plans Have Been Made

It was Wednesday morning, the morning mom and da are supposed to tell London and I what the plans it. Our birthday is in one week, only 7 days. Our birthday is on a weird day, December 21. The first day is winter, it's so close to Christmas that our parents don't give us gift until Christmas. But we get a lot of gifts at Christmas so it's ok.

We went downstairs hoping mom and dad would be awake, they weren't yet.

Which is weird, they are always awake before us, before everyone. Maybe London and I just woke up earlier than usual. We went upstairs to check the time on our phones, it was 6:30. Way to early to be awake, even on a school day. Mom and dad don't wake up until 7:00. We just went back to sleep.

I had a really weird but awesome dream, it was my birthday party but Sawyer was there. My parents would never let a guy sleep over here. Of course they do know we are just friends, maybe I can ask her if maybe he could come over during the party. I will be tuning 17, that's a big deal to me.

Sawyer is also kind of my boyfriend, that's not what we call each other but basically we are. We hug all the time, and he kisses me on the cheek. I don't plan on him kissing me on the lips until my parents know. Yea, my parents don't know Sawyer and I are like, together. So they will probably let him come over, not over night though.

London and my alarm clock went off at 7:30, right on time. School starts at 8:00 so we have time to get ready. And mom and dad are awake by now. We ran downstairs to go ask mom and dad the plans.

"Mom, dad, what's the plan?" I asked.

"You girls should be witting ready for school." Said dad.

"Dad!?!" Said London.

"London!?!" Said mom.

"We will tell you girls after school, promise." Said dad.

"Fine." London and I said at the same time.

We went to school, we didn't have any classes together. Which is a good thing, but I had class with Zuri witch is.

"Hey Zuri." I said.

"Hay Jane."

"Would you like to come to London and my birthday party, you would be staying the night." I said.

"Sure sounds fun!" She said.

'Cool, ill text you after school when." I said.

"Okay, thanks." She said.

London had class with everyone else. I wouldn't ask Sawyer until I asked my parents.

London and I met up after class.

"Did you ask Zuri?" She asked me.

"Yea, she said yes. Did you ask everyone?" I asked her.

"Yea, they all said yes." She said.

"Cool, can't wait until the party." I said.

When school got out London and I were so excited. Mom an dad were finally going to tell us the time. We got home in 20 minutes, on the bus.

"Mom, Dad. What are the times?" I asked.

"Well it will be on your birthday, the 21. And it will be the morning through the next." Mom said.

"Yes!!" London said.

"Oh mom? Can Sawyer come over to, just for the party not over night." I said.

"Well sure, he is your best friend. He just has to leave by 7." She said.

"Cool, thanks mom." I said.

I went upstairs to text Sawyer and see I he wanted to come.

Me- Hey Sawyer

Sawyer- Hey Paris what's up

Me- I was wondering if you wanted to come to my birthday party

Sawyer- Of course when

Me- The 21 and thanks

Sawyer- Yupp bye

Me- Bye:)