Time to Roll

Hey Guys! Thank you for all the reads this is amazing! Be sure to follow me, rate, comment and tell your friends!

PLEASE READ MY BLACK VEIL BRIDES FAN FIC "The screams of darkness" IN MY PROFILE; Next update Thursday!!

Love,

h3ll_above_

Erica's Wedding Dress; side bar>

[Mike]

"Today's the day big bro!" I screamed running down the hallway of Vic and Jaime's apartment. I was so excited yet worried. I wanted this day to be perfect for her, for us. I was so concerned by the thought of her running from it and not walking down the aisle. But, I had to wait there letting her know that I wasn't backing out of this. She's my life my everything and this day couldn't make me any more happier. I ate some Eggo's with the guys. We were goofing off about the stupidest shit. A week ago Tony propose to Stephanie making none of the PTV guys available. "Come on Mike time to shine" Vic called then went out to get the car with the others. I sighed hoping everything goes as planned.

We went to the room designated for the males. I took a shower before so all I had to do was straighten my hair and put my clothes on. I made sure my hair was perfect taking me 2 hours leaving me an hour to get dressed. I was all alone until Jaime and Vic came in a bottle of beer in their hands. "Give me some to ease my nerves" I begged walking over to them with open hands. "Ah no, Erica might not appreciate your breath reeking of alcohol." Jaime said with Vic agreeing. "Fine let me just go insane by my nervousness." I said huffing and going back to my duties. I finished getting dressed and practiced the regular vows. "Come on guys they're ready for you" Tony said. I shook my jitters off and followed him out the door to wait at the end of the aisle. I waited for about 5 minutes and everyone got silent. The doors swung open revealing the flower girl.

[Erica]

"Kellin! Holy shit I am going to shit my pants in 5 seconds" I cried. I was so nervous I was getting into my dress at the church now. I took it out of its laundry cleaners protective bag and held it in front of the mirror on me. "That's going to look gorgeous on you" Kellin whispered in my ear causing me to jump out of my skin. "Thanks Kelly, Mind helping me into it?" he nodded in agreement. It was a bell styled white dress with brown sequences on the top. On the bottom it would drape. My mother didn't get married in a wedding dress so I had to buy my own, hoping that one day my daughter will get married in mine.  I placed my heels on and he helped me. He zipped the back up just as Katelynn walked in with Copeland my flower girl. "Hey baby girl you look beautiful!" I said picking her up into my arms.

She was wearing a little girls brown dress with a pink flower on the side near her ribs. "Auntie Erica do you love Uncel Mikey" she asked in her cute little toddler voice. "Yes I do sweetie with all my heart."  I said kissing her on the cheek making her giggle before I placed her down. She ran to Kellin just as he was walking out the door. He was helping her down the aisle and Katelynn was my bridesmaid. "You're really great with kids you should have one soon." Kate pointed out. "Thanks but, I don't think I'm ready haha" Just then Stephanie walked in. "You look amazing Erica! Mike wont be able to keep his eyes off of you" she squealed. "Or his hands!" Kate giggled making a reference from the notebook. There was knock at the door then to reveal Jaime and Tony, along with Vic. "Erica you look gorgeous" They stuttered. "Well on that note its Time to roll! But, first gotta have a big brother talk" Jaime said kicking everyone out of the room. Oh great leave me alone with him at this moment. The door shut and he began.

"Erica you look amazing, but are you sure your positive on this. Forget everyone out there and the 'right' choice just think about what you want." he said. I thought about it for a second not even think twice on it. "I'm doing this I love him with all my heart" he nodded and I took his arm he gestured towards me. Everyone was led out and I stood there with Hime. I could feel my heart racing, this was nerve racking. First the doors opened for Kellin to help Coco down the aisle. I handed Jaime my flowers before shaking my hands to try and shake the jitters off. Next it was Vic bringing the rings, he insisted because it was his Gay duties to be in a wedding. Next it was Tony and Stephanie due to the fact they were engaged and she was my Bridesmaid. It was almost time and I could feel my hands sweating. Hime gave me a smile to calm me down like it always has.  The doors reopened to reveal Mike and Katelynn, one minute until my time. My hands were already clammy and my heart was pumping so fast it felt as if it was coming out of my chest. The music began to play and the doors swung open for me and Jaime. I felt as if I should run with all the eyes on me but my feet moved forward with Hime. All I could think about was the smile plastered on Mikes face. He truly loved me. I saw the guys from Of Mice and Men, All time low, and Sleeping With Sirens all surrounding me. I got to the front more to see my parents, Mike and Vic's parents and Tony's parents all with tears in their eyes. From this view I almost fell into tears. Jaime took my flowers and sat down next to my mother in the first row. I took Mikes open hand to help me up the stairs to the Priest. We did all the boring crap that everyone falls asleep on and slid the rings on each of our fingers.

"You may kiss the bride" The priest said and Mike rushed into that thing not even giving me a minute to purse my lips. I could hear the applause from behind, this was the best day of my life. I was finally truly happy. I got to marry my first and only love. Mike took my hand and we ran out of the church in smiles. I knew this is what my real mother and father would have wanted for me, to finally be happy and live my life. I couldn't hold a grudge on my past anymore I could only look ahead on my future with my husband and my 'new' family.