Half a Heart?!

"W-What?!" Elez exclaimed, her eyes wide. "But why?"

Eraqus blinked at Aqua and Ventus. They shrugged, and nodded, telling him to go on. Eraqus looked back at Elez and sighed. He approached her. "When the heartless attacked you, your heart was very strong. The Light within you shined brightly as the Heartless tried to take your heart. The Heartless did take away your heart but...Not all of it. Your Light fought against the Darkness, and managed to keep half of your heart."

Elez gasped. "So is that how I have the power of Darkness...?"

"Yes. Half of your Heart is Darkness, half of it is Light."

Elez let his words sink in. She inhaled, then exhaled, not wanting to believe this at all. It was shocking to hear that she only had half a heart....And that she was probably more powerful than alot of other people in the worlds.

She then realized something. "Wait...How did you know this anyway?"

"My dear friends, Master Yen Sid. He knows almost everything."

"That's kind of like being a stalker."

"It's alright." Eraqus reassured her. "But, we need to stop talking. We need to get you somewhere safe. There are a lot of people after you and and we need to hurry."

"There's no time!" Some shouted.

Elez turned, seeing a young man with brown hair that was slightly spiked and blue eyes. He wore a black shirt with a red x going across his chest. His pants were a light brown and very baggy with golden metal shoes. He wore that shoulder armor too.

"Terra!" Ventus exclaimed.

"What do you mean there's no time?" Eraqus asked.

"Just what I said." Terra told him. "The Organization sent out a bunch of heartless to this world, and they're trying to take over!"

Eraqus nodded. "Aqua, Terra, stay here with me and we can see if we can defeat them."

"What if we can't?" Aqua asked, seeming worried.

"If not then...We'll leave this world."

Terra, Aqua, and Ventus all gasped, looking at each other with worried expressions. "But we grew up here..." Ventus said.

"Ventus. Take Elez and get out of here! And keep watch over her!"

"To where?"

"Hollow Bastion. Go now!" Eraqus summoned a sword to help him.

Elez turned, her eyes wide. An army of heartless were coming after them, making the ground shake beneath their feet. Terra and Aqua got out their keyblades, ready to fight.

Ventus pushed in his shoulder pad, making himself in armor, and making a floating board. Ventus handed Elez a helmet, which she put on. Then she hopped on the back, holding on to Ventus's waist as he flew up in the air toward Hollow Bastion.

-------------------------------

Elez jumped off the board, taking the helmet off. Ventus got out of his armor and looked around. "Oh my...."

Elez gasped. "No....No!"

Hollow Bastion was in ruins. Buildings were knocked down, a lot of them were on fire, people, dead underneath all the wreckage.

"What happened here?" Elez wondered, sadly looking at everything.

"Come on." Ventus urged. "Let's go look for any survivors."

The two of them walked toward Merlin's house, where it got even worse. And that was when Elez saw the problem. A giant heartless was picking up boulders and throwing them. It was a giant, armored heartless...And pink.