Everyone is After Her....

Rate, Fan Comment!!!

////////////////////////////////////////////

"We're here..."

The beam of light placed Elez and Sora at a large cliff. Elez looked down into the cliff and gazed down. She gasped. "That's a long way down..." She jumped away from it.

Sora looked down into it when Elez jumped away. "Whoa..."

"Impressed by the scenery?" Someone suddenly asked.

Sora and Elez suddenly got out their swords and turned to see who just spoke. Sora looked at him. "Sephiroth?"

"That's me." He said, nodding. "And who have you brought with you?" His eyes narrowed at Elez.

"A person from the dark." Was her reply.

"No. You can't be." Sephiroth took out his sword. "I already am."

"Nope." Elez shook her head. "I am."

"Play with me. Let's find out who is the master of the dark." He pointed his sword at her. "Show me your strength."

He suddenly came forward. Elez blocked his sudden attacks, then came after him. Sephiroth blocked one of her attacks, then tried to hit her. She succeeded and she flew into the air. He suddenly teleported to where she was and tried to attack her, but Elez blocked his attacks. She held out her hand and a blast of energy came from her hand and hit him. He yelled and fell back to the ground. Elez floated down, gently landing on her feet.

"You're pretty good." He admitted. When Sora tried to attack him, Sephiroth held out his hand and Sora was separated by an invisible shield. "Just me, and the girl." He said.

Elez ran after him. Sephiroth held up his hand, and a sudden pillar of fire appeared. "Burn." He said. Elez tried to run, but the fire seemed to be sucking her in. So she tried to block it. She put a shield around her, blocking the fire.

He stopped, and so did Elez. They stood there, glaring at each other. "Why have you come?" He asked.

"Sora said someone had told him to." Elez replied.

"And you thought it was me?"

"No. I never even heard of you before until now."

Sephiroth laughed. "I'm surprised Cloud hasn't told you about me."

"Cloud? I think I've heard of him..." Elez rubbed her chin thoughtfully as she looked up in the sky.

"Hm. You know nothing." He lifted his sword, and charged for her. Elez gasped and placed her swords in front of her to protect her. But she felt no impact.

She lowered her swords and wondered who had helped her. She saw a man with blonde, spikey hair, dressed in all black.

"Why are you trying to hurt innocent people?" The blonde asked. He pushed Sephiroth away and got into a stance with his over-sized sword.

"Cloud." Sephiroth said calmly. "I knew you'd come."

"Let her, and Sora go." Cloud demanded. "Now."

"Why should I? She posses large amounts of Darkness. I can feel it coming from her like rays from the sun. She must come with me."

Elez glared. "How many people are after me now?! You, Organization XIII, and Xehanort...Ugh!"

Sephiroth turned his attention away from Cloud and looked at Elez. "You are more powerful than you think. All I have to do is look at you, and I can feel it. We want your power, Elez," He lifted his hand. "And we must use it for ourselves!" His hand then turned into a tight fist.