5 years old (Baby Sana and Baby Marku)

Hiii guys it's Baby A I'm going make my first chapter. I know little ducky is not a pro, but please respect little ducky okay.  I forgot something in this story lets have SanSan and Marku be the same age okay. 👌 Let's get started with the story.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Marku's POV:
Do you get the feeling of have your first crush?  Did you ever feel like, if she will like you back? Am I a lunatic? Maybe but this feeling is strong for me. Like I wanna burst into a million of pieces because of this girl. SanSan
Little Marku was with Little SanSan at that time. Of course he didn't know what love means.. (Because they were kids duh.. Let's call this puppy love for now 😇)  They knew each other when they were just 3 years old. (KAYUTE LITTLE SANSAN AND MARKU JAJAHSHSHSM OKAY LET'S GET BACK TO THE STORY) Marku knew how he feels, but the only question was... Did SanSan like him back? Marku and SanSan were at the playground with there parents. Little SanSan and Little Marku were playing at the slide.
"Marku let's plawy at the swings ✌." said Little Sana trying to do ageyo.
"Why SanSan I don't feel like plawying right now." said Little Marku.
"Ugh your no fwun Marku." said Little SanSan.
As Little Sana was about to play at the swings Marku felt something hot in his cheeks. He didn't know what it was. He didn't know what to do. Marku was trying to hide his red face, but SanSan realized it before she got on the swing. SanSan came to Marku and tried to grab his face. (YES I KNOW IT'S WEIRD, BUT YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT I'M WEIRD, BECAUSE I'M CALLED DUCKY)
"Marku are you okway you seem redder than usual." said Little SanSan
"I'm fine SanSan don't worrwy about mwe."  said Little Marku
As Mark was trying to cover his face, Sana came and take off Marku's hand.  He realized that his whole face was red. Sana giggled. "Marku I told you you've been red than usual but you don't listen to mwe." said Little SanSan pouting
Marku hugged SanSan because he felt bad, but it made his face redder. As SanSan faced Marku. SanSan put her hands in Marku's face feeling his cheeks, which was hot.
SanSan POV:
Hi Hi little SanSan here you may know that yesh I like me Little Marku😉 Yes but I have a question Does he like me? ☺ Anyways as you know I knew him ever since we were just 3 years old. How? Well we had new neighbors. I'm trying to make it simple for you guys. As SanSan's hand placed Marku's face. SanSan felt her cheeks kinda pink for a second. SanSan put her hands down. The only thing was there was complete silence fr them. As they were about to say something there parents called them. (Wow you just ruined the mood Mom, Dad)
During there walk SanSan and Marku were still silent, and as they got home they will remember the "almost" first time holding hands.
Yesh ducky here this girl is not perfect okay. I'm trying hard to make it intresting, but I said that you guys can recommend me anything. Just don't go to overboard okay. Us author's are not perfect. We will try. Stay awesome people ✌