Final Story (Part 1)

So this has come to an end already.... I'm so sorry for not updating I've been doing a.f which you should check out I have two one for exo and one for got7.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Sana POV:
Life had our ups and downs. When life gives you lemons. Every person has that bad sense of humorAnything you do in life is a bad thing. The choices you go through life can lead you to the good or to the bad. We have our mistakes, but not all our mistakes make things bad. When life likes to tumble down and break us. We stand there when no one is there. We stand, but sometimes we just don't care. In life that's not fair. A lot of situations we go through yet the bares are heavy. Yet many of us still don't think. In time to time we find ourselves useless or ungrateful. The choices we made reflect on reality. With ny story I think life with out that person can change my life. Without Mark I think life would been hard for me. Yet none of this would happen. My conflict was on my step dad. He was the reason why I left, but it was a good thing to because we needed a new start. No one likes to think we are different. I say that life with out you is a life with no one. Hearts are ment to be broken but time heals you. Feeling someone's heart beat us different from everybody else. The lesson I have learned was life can't give you everything. You should be the one thinking of how you can earn it. Don't waste your time you have left. Use your life wisely because everything comes and go's. Life without is a life with out no one.

I'm going to end it there. I have Mark's side and the last one is a secert but its two people that you would not expect. Find out next chapter.