The talk part 1

Before I could ask him his name I smelt my brothers sent all over him. "Why do you have my brothers sent on you?" I asked him.

"Who is your brother?" he asked. Before I could say anything I heard an 'I am' somewhere. I turn and I saw my brother Tony Heart. Yes we have different last names, it is because we have different fathers but same mothers.

"Why hello Tony."

"I could say the same for you Sarah." I turned to Rex and walked over to him. Ryan try to get in the way but I won't let that happen.

          "Why are you still here Ryan?"

"You are my mate" he said.

"I rejected you remember." That still didn't stop him he tried to do it again but I punch him when he did that. When hold me I turned back to my brother and other mate. "So, we have to talk."

Tony said. "Yeah no sh*t shorlock!"

"Are we going to talk here or somewhere else?"

"We are going back to the pack house. We will  see you in about four hours because I need to talk to Ricky before you come." He nodded.

      With that we went home. When we got home I went into the living room where I saw Alpha Ricky and Alpha Matt. "Alpha Ricky I need to talk to you."

"What about Sarah?" The alpha asked.

I took a deep breath, then  said "My brother is going to be here soon, with one of my other mates." I looked at his reaction but he didn't do anything. Before he could have spoken again, I looked around the room, because something felt off.

     "WHERE IS THE PICTURE OF MY GRANDMA AT!?" I all but screamed out. Ricky looked around and his eyes went wide when he notice it was not where is was suppose to be at. When he turned back to me,

"FUCK." he said. Matt looked so confused just like the other boys.

"Why does it matter where it is at?" Matt asked. I was about to break right there.

"IT MATTERS BECAUSE THAT PIC IS OF MY DIED GRANDMA!" (A/N: It is true my grandma died this year on February 8th, 2013)