4

"what if they don't like me?" you asked, frozen behind taehyung who was fumbling with the keys to their dorm. "what makes you think they will?" taehyung asked back, not sure why your mind could wonder that far. "i don't know. you don't seem to like me, so why wouldn't they not like me?" you shrugged. "what are you talking about? i have never said that i didn't like you." taehyung raised his eyebrows. "your body language says so, bae." you poked his shoulder playfully.

"oh come on. if i disliked you, would i still bring you up here?" the idol asked. "fan service, maybe?" you grinned, making taehyung push your forehead back. you almost toppled over but taehyung's hand which held onto yours stopped you from falling. taehyung successfully opened the door and stepped in. he pulled you in along with him and now you were awkwardly standing in front of bangtan, just right at the door.

"oh, look! since i've come and stayed for awhile, i should go now! thanks, bye!" you waved and quickly left, only to be caught by taehyung. you tried holding yourself back by dropping onto the floor but he somehow still managed to pull you back into the dorm and then locking the door. "dammit. i feel like some sort of hostage." you frowned and stood up, mouth open and then closing it. "shucks. i forgot what i wanted to say in the first place." you sighed.

just when you remembered what you wanted to say, taehyung spoke up. "this is y/n, the girl whom i lent my coat to during the fan meet." taehyung said, pushing you forward. "you freaking stole my line!" you whined, making the members laugh at your actions. "you two would make a great couple, to be honest." namjoon chuckled. "yeah right. it's not like i'll get to be with an idol. i'm only a measly fan and the chances of dating one is really low." you scoffed.

"this girl is one of a kind, v. you better not lose her." yoongi patted the younger's back before heading into his room, most probably to take a nap. "wow. i really didn't expect your dorm to be this clean. your dorm looked like a mess during that bon voyage episode which i totally missed." you laughed and looked around. "sit down, y/n! why are you standing up, looking like some dead tree?" jimin patted the empty spot beside him, which used to be yoongi's and is right beside jungkook.

you nodded and made your way to the couch. jungkook started moving his butt closer to seokjin so that he wouldn't get so close to you. just before you sat down, you laughed. "yah, jungkook-ssi. you don't have to be so scared of me. just think of me as a boy if girls creep you out. i don't even think i'm close to being a girl at all." you grinned. jungkook calmed down a little and sat up straight.

"tell us about yourself." jimin proposed and you nodded, thinking of where to start first since you had so much to talk about. "well, first of all, i'm jungkook's age, just younger by a few months and most probably more annoying. obviously, i'm also trash for you guys but recently started disliking taehyung's attitude-" taehyung cut you off. "hey! i lent you my coat to cover up those stains and this is how you repay me? great!" he remarked sarcastically.

"geez fine. i love this dude here." you rolled your eyes. "anyways, i was alongside bangtan since 'no more dream' and i don't regret it. especially since, this is what i get for stanning you guys for years. except for the part where i had to stain my pants and all." you snorted. "sorry you had to meet a fan like me. i'm high all the time." you sighed.

"nah, it's okay. you're cool for a girl." jungkook shyly said. "thanks. well, i gotta go home now before my mom kills me. so... bye!" you waved and was about to step out the door when taehyung held your hand. "i can take you home if you want me to." he said. "there's no need to do that, taehyung-ssi. i'm somewhat used to taking public transportation so i'll be off now. take good naps, bangtan! you're gonna need all the sleep one can get!" you sang out.

"i insist." taehyung said, closing the door. "well, okay." you shrugged, stepping into a car he had led you to. "where do you live?" taehyung asked. after telling him your address, you started yawning. taehyung who noticed your sleepy expression, smiled and watched you slowly drift away into dreamland through the corner of his eye.

"hey y/n... wake up. we're in front of your house. you better hurry before i get caught in public." taehyung tapped your shoulder. "hush, no need to shake me so vigorously for goodness sake." you whined, eyes blinking open in annoyance. "finally! i thought you died in my car." he sighed. "i could've but i didn't." you silently grinned.

"thank you for the ride." you bowed a full ninety degrees and dragged your feet to the door. you stopped halfway and turned back, speed walking to the car and taking out a sticker. you pasted it on his face. "don't sneak a single peek at it until you get back." you chimed, giggling at his reaction and then walking into the house.

taehyung watched you go in as his finger hovered over the sticker on his cheek. he smiled to himself and took note of your address just in case.

~~~~~

i found the last bit kinda sweet, aww.

anyways... from now on, i'll update all ongoing fics every sunday

and the cell book will be updated on random intervals