ELEVEN✨

"Hey"he whispered.

I turn around and saw him smiling at me.

"T-Taehyung"I awkwardly smiled at him.

"Hey... I think you should put away your hand from my waist"I said.

He still didn't put down his hands and pouting at me "No... I don't want"

I pinch his nose gently "I want to go upstairs Taehyung... Stop being so girly haha"

"Why you took so long talking with him just now?"He asked , and i still can saw his jealousy face when he asking me about it.

I giggles "Nothing. Why?"

He pinch my cheeks "I don't like it when you being so close with any other guys mostly that Jungkook"He pout.

"What a jealousy tart"I pinch his cheeks back.

"Heyy..."He pout again.

I put away his hand from my waist and smiled "Night"

"W-wait"He grabbed my hand.

"Awwee so cutee you two"Someone suddenly interfered.

"B-Bomi unnie"I smiled awkwardly.

That time also I saw Jungkook went downstairs. He didn't seem like he is in a good mood.

"I should just pair you two up"Bomi laugh.

Taehyung suddenly wrap his right hand at my waist "Yeah you should"He grin.

I looked at Taehyung and whispering "Yah , what are you trying to do"

He winks at me "I'm doing the right thing babe"

"I want to go upstairs. Night"Bomi spoke up and smiled at us , ignoring Jungkook.

Why they look so tense up? They already break up?

"Night babe"Taehyung said as he peck my cheeks and run away.

Aish this guy..

I close the kitchen's lights and went out from the kitchen. I went upstairs and went into my room.

I went into my room and closed the door. I open the lights and lied on my bed.

Heaven~

As i want to close my eyes , I hear the door squeaking. I open my eyes and woke up from my bed. I shocked when i saw Jungkook is at infront of me with only wearing his bathrobe.

"J-Jungkook? Why did you suddenly come into my room?"I asked.

He locked the door and give me a death glared. He sit on the chair and drying his hair.

I admit that he looks really hot now.

I came to him and poke his shoulder "Hey"I said.

He flips his hair backwards and stand up from where he sit and wrapped his hand around my waist.
"What do you want?"He asked.

"I wan-"

He looked at me sexily and bit his bottom lips

"You want me?"He said.