Agent 57

Agent 57

By: Somber Meister

Teaser

Agent 57 is the most enigmatic and impertinent agent in Triple A, a non government agency. Nevertheless, he has the ability to do convoluted things as if it was like a piece of cake. He doesn't care about what other people do, what may other people feel or what may other people mull over about him. He just does things to satisfy his entities. He lives for more than twenty years with his mother without soliciting his father's existence or worrying if his father left the for goodness' sake. The agency hired him as their foreman to nullify the effect of Project Apoptosis which leads him to discover his late father's legacy. Thenceforth, he became engrossed about his father's undertakings and what is the underlying behind the Kuruzaki's clan. As he were looking for answers, he fortuitously stepped at the patronage of ruthless sovereignty of Lawther's household who happened to be the reason why everything goes in chaos.

Is he able to surpass it all as the top agent? Or he will only tumbledown like his father for protecting someone who would convey him for his own bereavement in the end?

This is a work of fiction. The characters, incidents, and sites portrayed and names herein are fictitious. Any similarity to or identification with the name, character or background of any person, is entirely coincidential and unintentional.

SomberMeister 🎨
10/14/16