Chapter Two

Chapter 2 "Transmitter"

6:38 pm, Grand Ballroom

Copenhagen blue Hotel, Southwest District

Classical musicians filled the whole room with the hums of their musical instruments. Prestigious people arrives and some nobleman and woman are chitchatting inside as they wait for the clock says that it's exactly 7:00 o'clock pm. Tonight will held the most special gathering for the Hathaway Business Empire as they'll celebrate for the oath taking of the new part of the board and the new chief executive officer, Fred Valdez Hathaway. Their family is known for mining and shipping business. Commencing the hard work of his late grandfather, Frank Hathaway, from the initial investment of a hundred bucks to a small mining company which turns out into a million bucks, they'll start their own mining business until their engage into a shipping business 'coz of his late grandmother Georgia Heidelberg, a fine jeweler way back in 1940's.

"Guten abend [good evening] Mr. Hathaway. The program will start twenty two minutes from now." A man in black tux entered the suite said as he glanced the time in his silver wristwatch.

"Gut. [good] Take this traitor out of my sight." Fred Hathaway said. He is sitting on a couch and playing with his glass of wine while gazing a shaking bloody man kneeling in front of him.

"Bitte nein. [no please] Pardon me Mr. Hathaway." The shaking bloody man cried as he kneel more and stoop in front of him. Hathaway just looked at him with disgust as he stood up and swallowed straight his glass of wine. Seconds later, he threw the glass beside the bloody man and shouted:

"Rechts! Konnen sie das bitte wiederholen? [right! can you repeat that please?]" Hathaway fiercely looked at him and grips his jaw tightly that makes the bloody man flinched because of his contusion at the left side of his mouth.

"Par..don me. Please..." The bloody man faintly solicits.

"Schnook." Hathaway said as he let go the man's jaw harshly. "If I found out that you leaked the information of the transactions in the floppy disk, I'll burry you alive."

The bloody man nods at him. Alam man niyang mahirap kalabanin ang pamumuno ng isang mayamang tagapagmana ng pamilya Hathaway ngunit, gumawa pa rin siya ng delikadong hakbang. But who wouldn't be? Matapos niyang panilbihan ng halos buong buhay niya ang pamilyang iyon ay hindi niya maaatim na si Fred ang papalit sa namatay niyang ama sa si Fried. It should be Fred's younger brother who lost 30 years ago in a plane crash. It should be Franklin V. Hathaway Jr. But sad to say, hindi na nila nakita ang katawan nito sa tatlong taon ng kanilang search and rescue operation. Franklin was fifteen years old that time and Fred is older than him five years and half.

"Put everything on a very high security level. Mahirap nang matiktikan tayo."

"Yes boss."

Hathaway walks out of his suite and make his way to the ballroom. Ang hindi niya alam ay kanina pa siya pinapanood ng isang lalaki sa katabi niyang suite.

AT exactly one hour and eighteen minutes before the oath taking, agent five seven just arrived at The Leisure City in front of the Copenhagen blue Hotel, Southwest District. By the used of his 3A Technetronic pad and wits command lenses, he examines the whole area via X Vision Screening technology software which sends, receives and records the structures of the surroundings from one place to another. It's more like a high-definition x-ray which displays a virtual image of what you won't see outside. After he gathers information from the structure of Copenhagen blue Hotel, the software will send the data through signal links from 3A's Satellite to 3A's Supercomputer and the software will automatically receives the virtual image of the whole project plan of the Inn.