:blame:

"Are you fucking kidding me? That's ridiculous, are you ok Han?" Gina exclaimed. "Yeah I'm fine." I lied. After relaying the recent event of Esme pouncing on me to Gina, Tom and Luka, I did feel a little shaken. "I'm so sorry Hannah, this is my fault." He sighed, his shoulder slackening. "I couldn't stop her, she just stormed off after I broke up with her. If I had known she would even think about going after you... I'm just so sorry."
"It wasn't your fault Luka. Anyway I'm fine so it doesn't matter." I assured him, but he just shook his head.

"Luka, its fine because from now on, Gina and I are going to be Hannah's bodyguards." Tom laughed, while he and Gina both slung their arms around my shoulders. "Thanks guys, thats so reassuring." Luka chuckled, rubbing one of his eyes. "Yeah, I'll be the brains, Tom will be the brawn" Gina giggled. Tom, removing his arm from me, put on a very hurt expression and said, "Are you calling me dumb?"
"Yes" Gina said, desperately trying to keep a straight face.

Luka and I left Tom and Gina to their sarcastic, playful squabble. We sat at a table in the corner, away from the rabble of the rest of the room. "Are you ok?" I asked him, meeting his eyes. 
"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" He questioned, genuinely oblivious. "Well you did just end a two year relationship, you must at least be a little sad?"
"Well, I'm more sad that I let it go on this long. I was happy at first, but that dwindled very quickly."

He looked at me with a small, sad smile. Luka had been constricted by Esme's strong grasp for so long. He had missed so many opportunities to make friends with whoever he wanted.

"Do you think she will ever get over you?" I asked. There was a long pause and the Luka said, "I sure hope so."

Gina and Tom approached the table, grinning. "Ok news flash" Gina said excitedly, "I've decided"
"with prompting from me." Tom piped up. "
"shush minion" Gina retorted, " to have a party for my 17th birthdayyyy next friday"
"Awh, Hannah we had better be invited, I don't know about you, but I need to let loose." Luka chuckled, his eyes glistening when he looked at me. He brushed a careless hand through his head of unruly curls. I felt a heat spreading through my cheeks.

"Well, I dont know I might have to check the numbers." Gina teased. "But I may be able to squeeze you two in."