A Thug & A Fangirl

Thank God!!

I didn't get that job.

Weirdly, I actually was looking forward to going to Atlanta. For the following,

1. More Money.

2. Fashion.

3. Celebrities

4. More Gossip.

5. New House

Charmaine told me when we were packing that the house was 4 story & HUGE. She showed me pictures, my mouth watered immediately. When I looked through all the pictures I just wondered about everything.

Where the hell this money come from.

Surely not I.

I mean, this was the type of house you see on cribs or in a Beyoncé video.

Shit was ridiculous.

Now, we just coolin' on the plan. Well we was but now it's just me. Charmaine all on my shoulder snoring and drooling.

Yuck!

I'm so ready to land.

Airplane seats are so not the business.

Oh, I forgot to tell you my outfit for the day,

Black Leather Bound Leggings from LoveCulture for $16.95

White Drama Queen Crop top also from LoveCulture for $12.95

Mix Print Flyaway Sleeveless Cardigan also LoveCulture for $18.95

Black socks in my Clear Rain Boots Transparent Jellys for $19.59

Thick Gold Link Chain, a "Chani" Belly Ring,Diamond Rolex,& Gold Rings

If you haven't noticed, I'm also a clothing promoter.

Basically I get free clothes.

Yeah, this the life.

❤️😍💸💳☀️😍👋😘💕😍😁😻😻😻😻💯💯😉🙊💥💏😎💎👄

I seriously wonder where the money coming from because Charmaine just had a hummer limo pick us up.

Where They Do That At??!!

The house looks bigger & better in person, I swear. There's like 15 cars in the driveway leading to the front door, a fountain, gates, security w/ guns, like ummm... ok.

The thing is when we got in the house, the was TVs & Music blasting. wtf?

A sexy ass man resembling Michael Ealy comes from the back, walking to Charmaine, kissing her, whispering in her ears, theming looks toward me smiling. creep.

"Chani, nice to meet you. I'm Sebastian, I've heard so much about you."

I froze seeing the shirtless sex god behind him. Light hazel eyes, muscles, 8-pack, long dreads, bi-

"Chani!!"

I snapped my head back in their, being Sebastian & Charmaine direction, earning a nudge & a laugh from the 'sexy god'.

"huh?"

She pointed to Sebastian.

"Oh. I-I'm s-s-sorry. Nice to meet you, Sebastian. Sorry I've heard nothing about you."

Like seriously Charmaine, you tell me everything but the fact you got a rich ass man? damn...

"That's alright love, follow me I want you to meet my son. Just leave your bags there, Jamison will take them to your new room."

Who the hell is Jamison?

But they had already started walking towards the commotion. I heard steps behind me & saw a man in a suit with white gloves, grab Charmaine & I's belongings.

"Are you Jamison?"

I guess I startled him because he jumped, put his hand to his heart & breathed slowly.

"Yes Madame, I am Jamison."

"Oh. We'll thanks for getting my bags."

"No worries Madame. It's my job."

He started to walk away with our bags until,

"James, if I can call you that, please don't call me Madame. My names Chani." I said with a smile.

He shook his head in agreement then rounded the corner. I turned & walked in the direction I saw Sebastian go.

" Ahhh!! There she is!" Sebastian announced.

It's like time slowed down or something. I felt eyes in every direction staring at me. The room was filled with lots & lots of boys.

All fine as hell.

It felt as if they all where eye raping me. I felt vulnerable & walking over to Charmaine and hid. I always do that when I feel weak & open for the world to see.

I guess that ones of the things Charmaine told Sebastian because he stopped looked at the boys & kinda went into protector mode. I think I like him already.

"Ok!! That's enough with the eyes! Settle down!! You've all already met Charmaine & this is the daughter she talks about non-stop 24/7. Her name is Chani be nice, gentle, & touch her in any way or hurt her in any form you know the consequences. Got it? Hope so." He said to the guys while pulling me beside me to his side & putting his arm over my shoulder. "Chani that one right over there acting like he the king of this house with his nasty corn toes on my table is your soon to be brother in law Chandler, but call him Chad or he'll beat you down till you tap out, if then." He said the last part laughing.

Soon everyone broke into fits of laughter at the comment, even Chad. Once everyone settled, Sebastian had a business call to tend to so Charmaine walked with me to my room.

"So. Do you like him?"

"Yeah. But why didn't you tell me you were seeing someone? I wouldn't have been mad or anything."

"I didn't know how you would react, seeing as to what happened with your dad. I'm sorry stinka. Forgive me?" Charmaine said with a pout face.

I laughed & shook my head yes. By then we approached a long hallway with one set of double doors at the very end. I could see from here, my name at the top of the dark purple painted double doors.

"Your rooms through that door. Feel free to wonder about the house. BUT no, 4th floor or basement. If the sign says Don't Enter, don't let the curiousness in you kill the cat. Promise?

"Promise."

Then, I began my journey down that long ass hallway. But once I heard a noise I've been hearing for a while since I got here, I turned and looked around. I saw nothing until I looked in the corners and statues.

Security Camera's, great.

😊✨🍓😘🍓😈😈🎀🎀👑✨💸✔️💯✨💕💍✨💥🌹😍👑

-Please excuse my mistakes, if any.

-Tell me how you feel

->> I take feedback well !! <<-

Should I continue?

Comment. Vote.