Reflection

Chapter 1.

*Paisley's P.O.V*

February 13 2012.

" I can't believe we are actually getting married tomorrow" I said to my boyfriend Jasper.

His beautiful blue eyes were gleaming with happiness.

My heart fluttered at the sight of his big beautiful smile.

He held my hand and those same sparks I felt back in the days when we first met were still there.

He lifted my hand up to his face while he kissed it lightly, and put his eyes back on the road.

My head slammed against the airbag, Pieces of glass shattered every where. All I saw was black.

I opened my eyes to hear people shouting.

" call triple 0" * or 911 depending where you are from.*

I couldn't see anyone.

My view was being blocked by a white fabric.

What had just happened?

I was confused. I looked over to my right to see a boy.

He had blood running down his face.

But why?

His bright blue eyes bore into mine, they were beautiful.

He took a gulp his mouth was dry as he tried to say something to me. " I.." He stuttered a bit and then took another gulp. " I love you" he whispered.

With that his eyes gracefully shut.

Who was he?

And why does he love me?

I heard sirens and I started to feel dizzy.

I turned away from the boy As a warm liquid started running down my face.

I started to uncontrollably cough, as I got a dirty taste in my mouth.

Blood started to come out each time I coughed and my breathing became unsteady and lagged.

why am I bleeding?

I touched my head and saw blood on my fingers followed by a severe pain.

My eyes started to droop as this dizziness was getting to the best of me.

I heard an elder mans voice along with loud machines going into this thing I was in.

As much as I wanted to stay awake I couldn't, and my eyes shut tight.

Into a world of darkness and fear.

I looked down I could see my reflection what is this?