Chapter 2.

All I could here were voices of loved ones and some unfamiliar ones. They were talking about someone, that some one was me.

Dr Edison P.O.V.

" mrs and Mr Carter"?

" we have some good news and bad news"

The poor couple in front of me were about to get the worst news of there life's, I took a deep, shaky breath in and closed my eyes.

Your daughter accident has left you and I as your doctor, a decision to make.

" oh Howie " Mrs Carter said to her husband Mr Carter and hugged him tightly.

I sighed and took a long breathe in.

" Paisley's accident has left her on life support and it doesn't look to good "

Mrs Carter let out a dreadful scream into her husband making him wince and rub his sore ear.

" I'm sorry but I don't think there will be much improve not in her. I'm sorry "

I told the helpless couple that they had a decision to make. One decision no parent should ever have to make to a 17 year old girl.

Life or Death.

* Paisley's P.O.V. *

It was cold and dark and I couldn't see anything.

I could feel tingles going up my arm and I was so uncomfortable.

last time I checked my bed was this uncomfortable was when I was in hospital, When I had my Appendics removed when I was 9.

I tried to open my eyes to meet the bright sun, but I was faced with the same black darkness. I tried to move my hands, legs, head and mouth. I couldn't speak or move. I was so scared.

" It's time Mrs and Mr carter" a mans voice said.

Time for what I tried to ask but nothing happened.

I felt a hand slide into mine and a kiss to the forehead, I could tell it was my mother.

" Her hand is so cold and clammy " my mother said. She sounded tied , sad and distressed.

A tear must have slipped from her eye because, I felt a cold liquid on my face and leaved as quick as it got there. With my mums soft hands brush across my face soothing me.

" Okay it's time" the unfamiliar voice spoke again.

I suddenly hit realisation where I was, what happened, and what was about to happen to me. I had seen my fair share of hospitals before. I was well aware of what was about to happen.

I tried to scream and move to give them all hope that I was still here, alive and kicking. It was to late.

My mother and father were there telling me they loved me, and that I was the best daughter that I could be, they wouldn't change Anything about me.

My head started to spin and the sad, soothing voices started to become a soft whisper.

I felt a needle in my arm and all my thoughts and nothings were gone into even more black, coldness and agony.

I let it win I let it take over my soul, my body and all my hopes my life was over and I was gone.