We Fear the unseen.

The most dangerous word in are vocabulary is "tomorrow." With us not knowing what will precisely happen. For all we know tomorrow could possibly be the end of you or humanity. Tomorrow should be the most feared word in the world right beside war. With tomorrow the unthinkable could happen or the most blessed think could happen. We fear the wrong thing in life. When you mainly should be fearing "tomorrow."  We get death knowing it will come upon us someday. While others fear life itself. While some fear animals, Trump or even God. We all fear something unreal. While you should fear tomorrow. With tomorrow anything could happen. We sometimes see certain thing wrong to. Just like everyone doesn't see eye to eye. We believe different things such as religion. We see others in are perspective. Everyone is equal no matter what we all believe something, we all see something, we all are human beings and fear and breathe the same thing. Whom we fear is undecided just like are decisions. We are not separate we are equal no matter what. With and while you do not see eye to eye we make accusations and decisions that others don't agree on. We are all human beings, thick, thin, tall or skinny we all breathe and think, but we are different. In this world we are equal no matter what or whom we fear.