talk nerdy to me.

Requested! 😃

Jacks pov

I got to class 10 minutes early today... I sit in my front seat and wait. Then I see him.  The Jocks everyone wants to be like or wants to date. I think his name was Mason, Jake, and mark. I end up eyeing the red haired dark eyed hot jock mark. But a nerd like me will never get a hot jock like mark. 
Marks pov

I notice Sean looking at me. God I didn't know nerds could ever be so goddamn hot.  With his green hair ocean blue eyes. He turns his head away when he notices me looking at him.  I sit in my seat in the back.

TIME SKIP

Jacks pov

I walk to the locker room.
(Short I know but whatever)

Marks pov

I see Sean and I just can't. I NEED him. I just snap.

!!!!!!!!!!SMUT STARTS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I pin him onto the wall and start kissing down his neck.

Jacks pov

What the heck is mark doing?!  "What a-are you doing?!?!?! " I ask he just sucks on my neck and I let out a moan he rubs me and I moan louder.  "M-mark" I say.  He gets down and unbuttons my pants I blush when he pulls them down. He then rubs me through my boxers he pulls them down and starts to suck me. I moan and grab his head. I stop him and start to unbutton his own pants and suck him. He moans and whispers to me "can I fuck you? " it's a weird question, and I didn't think he was going to be nice. So I blush and nod.  He grabs me and looks at me. "Ride me. " he commans.  I obay and slide onto him I moan and start going faster. It feels so good. I go even faster and I feel like I'm close I can tell mark is too he's meeting me with his thrusts half way.  I moan loudly and cum he moans and cums inside me. I slide off and we get dressed then head to our next class.  Guess we skiped our last period because everyone was leaving the classroom.  Mark got a few questions on why he was missing.  All he did was blush, look at me,  wink, then he would say he had to help another teacher.

Marks pov

I'm looking for Sean. Once I see him I yell out "Sean! " he turns around and I give him a paper and kiss him then walk away.