| Meeting April |

(Sorry that this took awhile to make I haven't been really been inspired lately.
[The following goes for all the scenarios btw.]
(Y/n) is 2 inches shorter than Raph to put things in prospective. These also based around the episodes the turtles met them in. (Y/n) is really random which is important to know for reasons.
(w/c)=weapon choice & (s/g)=shade of green
P.S. regardless of the episode the turtles all have their T-phones.)

  "Boi if you don't get-" (Y/n) yelled at Mikey ran away laughing.

  "Mikey give me back my slice, what you're doing is ILLGAL!!!" (Y/n) screamed running after Mikey who had the last slice of pizza.
  "If you too are done fooling around it's time for patrol." Leo said from the stairs.
"Yeah boi!" (Y/n) said & sat up from on top Mikey's shell and finished her pizza slice.
"Mikey get up." Donnie uttered.
"K." Mikey signed.
And with that they left the lair.

~ Skip To Le Rooftops ~

"So......where's the buffet y'all promised?"
(Y/n) questioned turning to Donnie who face palmed.
"For the last time we're looking for danger." Raph said.
"K......" (Y/n) said turning back to find a two redheads walking down the sidewalk.
"Hey Donnie, over there, you think she's cute?" (Y/n) said pointing to the girl catching her brother's attention.
Donnie looked & blushed at the redhead.
"She's cute for a human." (Y/n) whispered to him.
"Yeah." Donnie replied unable take his eyes off the redhead.
"You're welcome." (Y/n) thought & giggled.
Not even two minutes passed & her thoughts were stopped when she heard Donnie yell. "Guys we have to help her."
She looked down to see what Donnie was talking about & saw the two humans were being kidnapped by inspector gadget reboots.
"That escalated so quickly my goodness!"
(Y/n) noted, she felt cold wind fly past as Donnie leaped down.
"Donnie wait!" Leo yelled.
Mikey & Raph run off to help Donnie.
"Guys?! No plan? No problem!" Leo said sarcastically, oblivious irritated & jumped down with them. (Y/n) followed.
As her brothers fought the low budget mafia looking members she went & tried to rescue the redheads.
"Sorry! This is my first mission."
The girl screamed in terror.
"Rude~" (Y/n) giving a 'I'm salty now' face as the girl stopped screaming.
"I'm joking." She giggled letting the girl on her feet.
"Ow Mikey watch it!" (Y/n) said as a
nun-chuck hit her forehead.
"Sorry (N/n)!"
(Y/N) pulled out her (w/c) & fought three of the strange men.
"Guys they're getting away!" Leo yelled.
Everyone turned as the men stared to flee & saw that the girl & her father where already being driven away.
Donnie ran to the truck & tried to stop the door from shutting but failed as the car jerked away from his actions. Clouding his vision with smoke.
  "Mission failed we'll get em next time." (Y/n) said dramatically, holding an imaginary hat to her heart.
  "(Y/n) is the meme lord." Mikey chuckled softly then frowned watching the car vanish.
"Come on guys lets go back to the lair-" Leo signed.
"But if we-" Donnie protested.
"There's nothing else we can do..." Leo stated.
(Y/n) looked back one last time & saw the truck drive away, feeling really guilty. Just wishing that she could do more for them.
"It's not your fault, let's get back to the lair..." Raph said putting a comforting arm on his sister.
(Y/n) just nodded & started to walk with him to the nearest manhole.

( Hope you liked it, next one is Karai. )