| Meeting Karai |

(Y/n) is 2 inches shorter than Raph to put things in prospective. These also based around the episodes the turtles met them in. (Y/n) is really random which is important to know for reasons.
(w/c)=weapon choice & (s/g) =shade of green.
P.S. regardless of the episode the turtles all have T-phones.)

  "Come on we have to take him from above." Leo said scanning for Snakeweed.

Well y'all already know what happens here Leo & Raph start arguing while Donnie's in the background pretending to file his nonexistent nails probably thinking,  'Same sh*t different day' while Mikey is shaking his head at them along with (Y/n). 

"GUYS!" (Y/n) yelled making everyone, expect Donnie, flinch.

"Just a heads up but Snakeweed was so sick of your bickering that he left!" (Y/n) exclaimed happily yet sarcastic.

"This is all you're fault!" Raph announced angrily turning back to Leo.

"My fault? Maybe next time you should listen to my orders!" Leo stated.

"Don't give bad orders & maybe I'll listen!" Raph retorted.

"Guys this is honestly just getting nowhere." Donnie said.

  "Please reframe from having your mouths open." (Y/n) stated kindly telling them to shut the f*ck up.

  "I'd make a better leader anyway." Raph muttered crossing his arms. 

  "Fine be my guest." Leo stormed away.
  Raph glared at Leo as he jumped down from the building.

"I miss him already." Mikey signed. 
"I'm sure he's fine, Mikey. He just needs some space." Donnie commented turning to Mikey.

Mikey turned to Don with irritated look.
"He meant the pizza guy obliviously ." His older sis added from next to Don.

  "At least someone in this family gets me!" Mikey said sticking his tongue out at Donnie.

"You two go ahead back to the lair, I'll try & find Leo." (Y/n) mentioned to her bros.
Donnie & Mikey nodded.

  The three then ran away in two different directions like Naruto.

"I'll call him so I can hear his ringtone if he's nearby." She thought pressing his contact number hoping to hear the ringtone when a shuriken flew past her arm.

"Ha! Missed! OH SH-" She yelled as two hit her plastron & watch them bounce off.

  "Ouch?" She said looking confused at the shadowy figure.

"We'll see about that." A feminine voice.
"Cool another female character, about time!" (Y/n) said turning around quickly to see a cute asain girl pointing a tanto blade at her & chuckling.

"Woah point that thing at someone else that's not me!"

"You're pretty funny for a turtle~"

"Take me out to dinner first!"
(Y/n) exclaimed holding up her kamas in defense.