Halloween?(not done~)

This is a request from MoonlightSohma
I do take request including character X ocs or crossovers
Anything, but smut~ Enjoy!~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a normal day in the Sawada household until a certain bomber had to plan a Halloween party in secret. The only other person who knew was the baby Reborn.
The said bomber knocked on Tsunayoshi Sawadas door, waiting to surprise his boss with the party.
Everyone else was already told, and they were waiting back at the Vongola Mansion.
Tsunayoshi opened the door, and smiled. "Hello Gokudera-kun, what brings you here?" he asked sweetly.
"Hello Tenth!" Gokudera said, bowing, making Tsunayoshi get flustered, "G-Gokudera-kun you dont need to bow!"
Gokudera stood up straight, "sorry Tenth, but we need you at the mansion."
Tsunayoshi nodded, "alright. Let me go get ready, then we'll leave!" he smiled before walking to his room.
Once Tsunayoshi, got ready he walked down the stairs.
Gokudera was by the door waiting, eger to show his boss the party. "Lets go Gokudera-kun" Tsunayoshi said, and walked out the door, Gokudera walking beside him.

Once they reached the Vongola Mansion, they were greeted by Yamamoto who was waiting for them.
The party was being held in the dining room, and the Varia and Dinos family was invited.
As expected the three families were fighting amongst themselves and with the other families.
Kyoya was trying to bite his lovers Dino and Mukuro to death, while Lambo was crying.
Everyone soon noticed Tsunayoshi, and looked at him.
"A-ah hello guys. Thank you all for coming. The party shall be held in the dining room, so Hibari-san please dont bite anyone to death"
Gokudera already explained to Tsunayoshi on the way there about the party.
"Hn? Herbivore would you rather be bitten to death?" the Skylark asked, holding his tonfas.
"H-hieee s-sorry Hibari-san!" Tsunayoshi said, putting his hands up in defence.
"Oi Hibari we came here to party to the extreme!" Ryohei shouted.
Xaxnus glared at everyone, "quiet down scum."
"Voiiiiiii, lets get this over with!" Squalo shouted, making Xaxnus throw his cup at him.
"E-eto everyone please calm down!" Tsunayoshi shouted, making everyone look at him, even Xaxnus.
"Are you trying to order me around scum/herbivore" Kyoya and Xaxnus said, then glared at each other.
Before another fight could break out, orange, purple, green, light blue, indigo, yellow, and red flames appeared.
Everyones eyes quickly looked at the newcomers in shock, including Kyoya and Xaxnus.
"P-Primo?!" Tsunayoshi almost shouted.
Primo chuckled softly, and nodded. "I heard from Yuni that you guys were throwing a Halloween party, so we decided to come to! And Decimo you can call me Giotto"
"A-ah alright Giotto-san, and please..call me Tsuna." Tsuna said, rubbing the back of his neck.
"What are you guys doing here, to the extreme?!" Ryohei shouted the question that everyone was wanting to ask.
"We are here, because we wish to attended the party." Giotto responded.
No one knew how to react, so a silence loomed over them, until Tsuna decided to break it, "well then lets get the party started?"