chapter 1

Lilac pov

Burr Burr rang my alarm, I
stumbled out of bed and going to the bathroom after doing my business put on my clothing and ran down stairs.

An alpha of Black Heart pack is visiting our pack today and I am haven't finished cleaning  I know what your thinking a one arm girl cleaning but that what happens when your the omega of the pack.

"move out of the way you fucking piece of shit" Tanya shouted at me but I just ignored her an walked away.

Then my brother appeared out of no were  you think your brother protect you from being bullied but no he just laughs an call you names. No cares for me not even my parents, I barely even get to eat and when I do I have to eat as fast as I can.

"what did you do to your Luna bitch? Oh I forgot your mute" by the time I react to what he says he slaps me in the face causing me stumble and fall. Slaps, kicks and punches are thrown at me I open screaming but nothing comes out.

"now get back to cleaning bitch" he walks away leaving battered and bruised. I got up to go finish cleaning.

Finally finished cleaning this God forsaking place I thought to myself. Going back to my which is the Attic which me an my friend Fawn shares, she's the only one here who actually treats me nice.

$$$$$$$$#############$$$$$$$

I sneak downstairs to get something to eat, hopefully I don't get caught like last time I can't lose my other arm.

Being in the kitchen you can hear everything going an in the other dining room, I smelled the most amazing scent ever a little ocean and rain.

My wolf stirs a the smell, that's the most intoxicating thing I have ever smelled. "find the owner of that scent" my wolf Timone said to me. I was frozen in shock that's the first time she has spoken to me in years.

"ok" I mumble through our link I didn't get a reply.  I followed the into the dinning room "mate" I meet a pair of the intoxicating emerald eyes.