chapter 2

James P.O.V

Today I had to visit Blue Diamond pack to sign a treaty. After signing the treaty a dinner was held in honor. This place is so boring is thought. I felt a hand creep up my thigh, I looked up to only to see the Luna giving me sex eyes. Like what the fuck, this bitch is trying to have sex with an her mate is right next to me think to myself.

Out of no were the most amazing scent of vanilla and strawberry filled my nose searching around the room I didn't find who the scent belongs to.

I continue searching the room till I found my mate standing a the door her red hair flows down to her waist, her heart shaped face, filled with her big doe brown eyes, cute little nose and her big pouty lips.

She has one arm, did not see that coming, dress in tattered and worn out clothing. The way she looked disgusted me and I didn't want a mate before an now I most definitely don't want her.

I stood up an walk to her, she watch curiously and stopped in front of her "I alpha James Cole reject you as my mate and Luna".

My wolf (xander) whimpers in my head but don't give to shits about what he wants. She falls to the whimpering in pain, my wolf screams at me for rejecting our mate but I give two fucks about that bitch.

I watch as she ran from the room, I turned retreating back to my seat. The alpha of there pack turn to me With a sinister grin on his face.

"so your mate is my sister and pack omega" John says
"yep but not anymore" I reply
"she's the pack whore you know" her and alpha stated, Xander
growls in back of mind at him but didn't care she's somebody else problem not mine.

After I heard she was a whore I seriously don't want her skanky ass. I don't need no bitch to try and tell me what I can an can not do.