Chapter 2

Third Persons POV

Its already morning and I'm having a morning exercise 'jogging'. What a small world I saw that girl who humiliate me yesterday with a man. Are they arguing? She's making the expression that she did to my employee yesterday. What a pathetic prostitute. My phone ring its mom calling.

"Acer Klyde you didn't answer my call last night. "

"Sorry mom. I'm just tired I had a long day yesterday. When are you coming home?"

"I don't know son. I'll be home when things are settled here. I have to hung up son. Just take care of yourself."

"I will mom. You too,bye."

"I can't Leah. I'm sorry?" I heard the guy said. Ano yun pagentleman effect pa yata.

"If you don't like her. Can I have her? How much is for one night?" I ask and they both look at me with curiosity.

"What did you just say?" She ask.

"How much is for one night?"

"Aba tarantado ka pala eh!" The guy said angry.

"Oh! Sorry,makasarili ka pala pagdating sa mga bayarang babae. I have to go then." I said then walk away.

But I heard that girl say,"Hoy! Lalaki come back here and fight me! You idiot!"

"Hindi ako pumapatol sa prostitute!" I shouted before I leave.

Keith POV

"Siraulo pala tong boss ni Yza eh!" Galit kung sabi,I really like to kill him.

"Pardon?" Arjun ask he is my cousin.

"Boss ni Yza siraulo!" I said again get my phone and dial Yza's number.

"Paano kayo nagkakilala?" Arjun ask Yza's phone is ringing.

"I told you. I apply as a cook in Yza's work place but I can't really cook. So,please lend me a car." As I said that Yza pick her phone.

"Good! You answered my call."

"Keith,its just morning and your upset. What's the matter? What did Arjun do?"

"It's not Arjun it was your damn boss!"

"What about him? You saw him once."

"Oh! We saw each other twice and he called me 'PROSTITUTE'!"

"What?"

"I'm going to let him pay for what he said. Atleast warn him." I said then hung up.

"So,are you going to lend me a car?" I ask Arjun.

"No! None of us will. You can't race. Just listen to us."

"Why can't I? I'm a racer not a cook."

"I know but...you can't for now."

"Ugh!" I said then walk away.
---------------------------------------------------------
"Why it feels that something is missing in my life? What is it? Dad please wake up already." I said holding my fathers right hand.

The doctor says that there's only 1% chance out of 10% that he'll wake up. I went to see Kuya Razel in his apartment.

"What brings you here Keith?" He ask as he open the door.

"I need car kuya." I frankly said.

"No,you can't drive any car and not my car."

"There's someone who called me prostitute. And I want to challenge him in a race with a bet." As I said my first statement he look tense and furious.