Chapter 4

TP's (Third Persons) POV

"Tol,binalik nila yung video pero edited ang huli." My friend said that made me look at him.

"KEEEEEEEN! Where's my guitar!?" My sister shouted.

"Did you give it to me? No,right? Makalat kasi." Sabi ko na may halong inis. Sanay naman yan sa akin.

"Yeah,whatever." She said pouting then leave.

"What kind of ending?" I ask my friend.

"The young boy sister came back for him then lost consciousness."

"That's all?"

"Yeah."

"Nonsense." I said then lock myself to my room. A/N: That's Kief new cast in the story.
---------------------------------------------------------
TP's POV

I'm fun of cars and I like racing. I saw a red sports car with design. But something caught my attention. JC. Sinundan ko ang kotse at tumapat dito.

The car window is tented. I cant see who's inside. But according to him the owner of that car never let anyone touch JC until told to do so. She'll be the one driving that.

I have the feeling that she's looking at me so I smirk at her. Then the race start in 3-2-1. Natapos ang karera at siya ang nanalo dahil nauna siya bago pa nagred light ang traffic light. She's really good. Her heart is in racing and his heart is for her. I went home and saw him playing basketball in the backyard.

"Lenz!" I called his attention. He look at me and stop playing then come near. Oh,my poor brother is not easy-go-lucky anymore.

He look at me with 'what?' "I saw her bro." I said that made him look at me. Interested. "I never saw her physically but I saw her JC. Just like you use to tell me before the nightmare happened and your sketch really look like JC."

"JC." Is the only word that came out from his mouth. Haaaaay, anong mangyayari kung pareho silang matipid magsalita.

He just left me hanging. "Oh! Please bring back my old brother." I shouted when my brother is out of sight.

A/N: That's Larah new cast in the story.
---------------------------------------------------------
Raven POV

"Sir,someone is complaining at the counter." Salubong sa akin ng isa sa mga nagtratrabaho dito.

"Asikasuhin mo. Kaya mo yan." I said tapping his shoulder and about to leave but,

"She wants to talk to the manager sir." He said.

"Si Vince?"

"Hindi po namin siya mahagilap and I saw you sir."

"Haist! How bout Arjun or Razel?"

He shake and shrugged his shoulder. "Fine." I said then follow him.

"Where's your boss?" Pag iingay ng babae.

Mmm,maganda siya pero ang laki ng bunganga niya.

"S-sir." The employee at the counter said stuttering looking at me.

The girl look at me,"Your the boss? I thought this place is safe. I'm goi---" I cut whatever this big mouth want to say.

"Please calm down ma'am. What's the matter?" I said politely but deep inside I want to put a duck tape on her mouth.

"There's a cockroach and mice in my room." She said trying to calm down.