Under Cover of Darkness // Lauren

*light name calling*

Lauren POV:

I let out a puff of air as Camila put play on The Notebook. Don't get me wrong, I love this movie, but we've literally seen it four times this week already.

"You okay baby?" My girlfriend that was sitting between my legs asked, turning her head.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I told her and pecked her lips. She gave me a small smile and turned her attention back to the tv.

Twenty minutes into the movie and I was already done with everything. I just wanted to go upstairs with Y/N and you know... she's wearing nothing but one of my oversized shirts and a pair of panties.

It's just the girls here so she doesn't care and I don't either. Normani's with Dinah, and Ally's with Camila so there isn't anything to worry about. And who am I to tell her what she can and can't wear?

But anyways, I lifted the blanket that was over us up a bit, and bit my lip at the sight of her long smooth legs on display, the shirt had ridden up so her thighs were showing too. I put the blanket back down and placed my hand on her thigh.

She didn't think anything of it and just kept watching the movie. I moved my hand to the inside of her thigh, and she didn't budge. I then slowly started raking my finger over her clothed center and that got her attention.

"What are you doing?!" She whisper-yelled.

"Nothing baby girl, just watch the movie." I told her, moving my lips to her neck, I started kissing her and she leaned her head to the side to give me more access. I smirked and started sucking on her pulse point and she bit her lip to muffle her moans.

I dipped my hand into the waistband of her panties and was met with warmth and wetness. I lazily started rubbing her clit and she threw her head back.

"F-faster." She whimpered.

"Are you gonna be a good girl and stay quiet?" I asked and she nodded.

"Answer me."

"Y-yes daddy." She moaned and I smirked, picking up my pace.

I moved my other hand down, pushing her underwear to the side and slowly slipped a finger inside of her, causing her to gasp and the girls to look at us.

"Sorry, this movie just still gets to me." She lied.

"Awww babe." I said to make it seem more realistic and kissed her forehead. The girls just shrugged and went back to watching the movie.

"I said to be quiet." I growled in her ear.

"I-I'm sorry daddy."

"Oh you'll be sorry alright." I added another finger and curled them deep inside of her, she threw her head back, and bit her lip harshly to muffle the scream she desperately wanted to release.

"You make any sound, and I'll stop." I told her and she whimpered.

I rubbed her clit harder and she started breaking hard.

"F-faster, fuck m-me faster."

"I can't princess, you're so wet that they'll hear." I told her and she lowly groaned.

I added a third finger, ramming them in hard, causing her to grip onto the arms of the recliner. She bucked her hips and turned her head towards me and I had to bit my lip to not moan at the sight of her looking at me with her mouth agape, silently begging me to keep going.

"You like this princess? The way I fuck you with our friends sitting not even a foot away from us?" I asked and she nodded but I gave her a disapproving look.

"Y-yes papi." She moaned.

"Fuck, you're such a little slut." I breathed out.

"I'm your little slut papi."

"Mm damn right." I crashed my lips onto hers and pinched her clit harshly, and curled my fingers, hitting her g-spot repeatedly.

"I-I'm gonna-" she tried to talk but couldn't.

"Cum for me princess." I told her and her thighs started shaking as she came all over my fingers and bit onto my shoulder. I slowly kept going and her body jolted forward.

"S-stop." She whimpered out. I stopped and slowly withdrew my fingers from inside of her, bringing them up to my mouth and licking them clean, looking directly into her Y/C/E eyes. She just looked at me as she tried to regain her breathe.

After she did, she shook her head.

"You're unbelievable." She told me and I giggled.

"Hey, I didn't wanna watch this movie in the first place, I said I wanted to fuck you all night long but you said no."

"Yeah but that doesn't make it okay for you to fuck me while we're sitting next to our friends."

"I asked if you were enjoying it and you said 'yes papi' so shut up." I said mocking her and she blushed.

"Yeah that's what I thought." I teased and she rolled her eyes.

"Take me upstairs." She said and I smirked.

"You don't have to tell me twice." She got up, and I followed suit.

"I'm getting tired, so we're gonna go upstairs." She said pretending to yawn. The girls just nodded and waved her off. She grabbed my hand and practically dragged me upstairs.

Once we got to our room, she pushed me onto the bed and started stripping me of my clothes.

*downstairs*

"Okay so we all know that they totally just fucked on that chair right?" Dinah said when you guys go to the room.

"I was three seconds away from getting my holy water." Ally said shaking her head.

"I am never sitting in that chair again." Camila said.

"You and me both." Normani replied.

"'This movie just still gets to me' my ess." Dinah said rolling her eyes.

"You guys wanna let them know, we know?" Normani asked and the girls nodded.

"On three, one, two three"

"Y/S/N! We know, we know, we know!" They sang loud enough for you guys to hear, causing you to lift your head up from between Lauren's legs.

"Oh my god!" You both yelled and the girls started laughing.

~~~~~~~

I was listening to my favourite The Strokes song (Under Cover of Darkness) and I was like "what if I fucked a girl under the covers when we were with friends?" And I first prayed for the lord to forgive me for my sins and then wrote this.

And by girl I mean Lauren obviously