Stressful // Lauren

Requested, G!P Lauren

⬆️ Baby girl ain't the only one checking out them tiddies 😍😂

Lauren POV:

I ran a hand over my face, letting out a frustrated sigh. My manager has been going off on me about new music. I just released a new song last week, he needs to chill.

I walked outside the building and there was my limo driver waiting for me, he opened the door and let out a surprised gasp when I saw my wife, Y/N sitting in the back in a white sun dress.

"Hi baby." She smiled at me and I smiled back, getting in and thanking Chives (LMAO IF YOU KNOW WHERE THATS FROM ILY).

"What are you doing here?"

"I was bored at home and asked Chives to pick me up so I could see you." She said and I pecked her lips.

"I'm so glad you came. Jack was being a total douche."

"What did he do?"

"He wants me to release another single in the next week."

"But you just put one out last week."

"Exactly! But I'm gonna have to if I don't want me to take me off the label." I said sighing.

"I'm sorry baby, is there anything I can do to help?" She asked sliding her hand up my thigh, giving me a sly smirk.

"What do you have in mind?" I asked her.

"Well..." she drifted off, raising her hand higher and cupping me over my jeans.

"Fuck, baby we can't."

"Oh Laur, we've done it in worse places. Remember when I gave you a hand job at dinner and 'accidentally' dropped my fork so you could cum in my mouth?" She whispered seductively and I groaned at the memory.

We were at dinner with some friends and she decided to get handsy.

"Just relax daddy, I'm gonna make you feel good, maybe give you some inspiration for your next song." She said dropping down to her knees and unbuttoning and unzipping my pants.

I lifted my hips and let her tug them down to my ankles, she palmed me through my boxers and I groaned. After a while, she finally tugged them down, letting my nine inch erection free.

"Fuck, I always forget how big you are." She says as she grips the base of my dick.

"Mmm, but you always take me like a good little cock slut." I tell her and she moans at my words.

She licks up my shaft and suckles on the head a little. She opens her mouth and takes the first three inches into her mouth, swirling her tongue around the head. She starts bobbing her head, hollowing out her cheeks and palming my balls.

"Fuck, just like that princess." I say as I move her hair to the side to get a better view of my cock disappearing into her perfect mouth.

She looks up at me with innocent eyes as she takes me fully down her throat, swallowing around me.

"Oh shit, I'm gonna cum already." I tell her and she squeezes my balls hard, causing me to shoot my load down her throat, and she moans around me, the vibrations causing my hips to buck and she lets out a sweet little gag. She pulls away, licking her lips and next thing I know, she's standing up as much as she can in the limo, pulling up her dress to her hips.

"No panties baby? Such a naughty girl." I tell her, reaching my hand out and cupping her center and she bites her lip.

"I'm always ready for you daddy." She tells me and I groan.

"Come here and sit on daddy's cock baby girl." I say and she straddles my lap, I lift her hips up and align myself at her entrance and she slowly sinks down and we both throw our heads back.

"Oh fuck." She breathes out. She places her hands on my shoulders and starts bouncing and I grip her hips.

"God baby, you feel so good around me." I moan into her ear, moving down to suck on her neck, marking what's mine.

"Yeah?" She asks as she squeezes her walls around me, making me groan against her neck.

"Fuck yes."

"You feel good inside me papi, so deep." I move my hands down to her ass, palming the perfect globes in my hands and giving each a hard smack and she throws her head back.

"Again, please daddy." She tells me and I do as she says, multiple times until she's whimpering and her flesh starts to heat up, surely leaving my hand print.

"Fuck, get up princess, wanna take you from behind." I tell her and she obliges, getting off my lap and bending over on the seat. I get down on my knees behind her and ram myself back inside her. I grip her hips and thrust fast and hard, and I notice her fucking back and I smirk.

"Look at you, so desperate for some dick." I say and she moans.

"Just yours daddy." She replies and my smirk grows even more, and I smack one of her cheeks again.

"Fucking better be." I let go of her hips and tug her hair back, lifting her off the seat, her dress runs down a little and I lift it up, using my free hand to rub her clit. She turns her head and the look on her face is like something out of a porno.

Her mouth hanging open with breathless moans coming out, her hair sticking to her face, and a bit of my cum still on her chin.

"You like that princess?" I ask and she nods. I smack her pussy and she whimpers.

"Answer me slut."

"Y-yes. I love it daddy." She replies and I smirk before crashing her lips onto mine. I pinch her clit and she starts spasming, as she cums hard, moaning into my mouth.

She starts squeezing her walls around me tightly and I pull away from her mouth and bite onto her shoulder as I cum deep inside of her.

"Oh god, yes daddy. Fill me up, just like that." She moaned out, reaching her hand back and gripping my hair. I sat back on the seat, pulling her down with me and breathed heavily, trying to come down from my high. After a while the car stopped and she quickly got off of me and pulled her dress down as I pulled my boxers and pants back up. I looked at Y/N and wiped my cum away from her chin and she sucked my thumb.

"Fuck baby, stop." I told her and she let go with a little smirk on her face.

A few seconds later, Chives opened the door and Y/N got out first, then me.

She walked to up to our front door as I got all my stuff.

"Some wife you got there." Chives said as he tried not to laugh.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry." I told him and he started laughing.

"It's fine kid, my man would do the same." He said and I punched his shoulder.

"Speaking of your man, you should bring Julian around sometime." I told him and he nodded.

"Enjoy the rest of your night Mrs. Jauregui." He said as Y/N was standing in the door way, having had changed into one of my shirts knowing what that does to me.

"Shit." Is all I said and he laughed getting back into the car and driving off. I all but ran to the front door, shut it and pushed her up against it.

"Still stressed baby?" Y/N asked and I nodded crashing our lips together and picking her up, wrapping her legs around me and taking her upstairs.

She did in fact give me some inspiration for my next single.