Chapter 1

A girl wearing a simple jeans with light bluish kurti, she hopped of the Rickshaw. The scorching summer heat hit her hard and few sweat drops dripped off her temple which she wiped away carelessly and paid the Rickshaw driver the required amount. 

The Rickshaw driver drove away and she stood facing the long, immensely huge gate of THE SPACE college. It was her first day to be there. Although it was mid of the session but she was such a talented student that SPACE let her in on scholarship. She passed their special test which gave her the access to be there..

Ahhh what a good luck? 

Good Luck really?

 Nandini! Just Nandini! Didn't even know the meaning or we should say spelling of good luck! 

Shrugging her thoughts, stray thoughts aside she looked at the big gates of SPACE. At last she was there her dream destination. The college where she wanted to be. But never thought that she will end up here like this!

Taking slow and careful steps she walked towards the gate and stepped in. 

The internal world of SPACE was very different. Boys and girls chatting with each other laughing together. 

Feeling quiet uncomfortable she ignored everyone and started finding the principal's office. Soon she was there.

Taking a deep confident breath, she knocked at the door and after the permission granted to her, she walked in.

"Good Morning Sir!" Nandini greeted the principal and principal gave her a confused look. As if trying to remember the face. Nandini cursed the Principle and the faked a smile before blurting out. "I am Nandini!"

"Oh Yeah! Nandini!"Suddenly the Principal squeaked in excitement and almost fall of his seat in excitement. He steadied himself and adjusted his glasses in embarrassment. Nandini stood there confused as if trying to think what to say? 

"The lucky scholarship girl!" Finally he continued. "Come come sit! It's an honor to meet you! Your talents are extraordinary! SPACE is very lucky to have you!" Principal exclaimed.

"It's my pleasure sir!" Nandini finally smiled from heart and sat on a seat.

"So Miss Nandini! What would you like to have? Any cold drink, Coffee, tea?" The principal was generous that Nandini guessed. She smiled shaking her head..

"Actually nothing Sir! I will really appreciate if you allow me to join my class from today itself?" She said in a gentle tone, filled with humbleness and Principal smiled at her..

"What to say seriously! I Love passionate students! And lemme tell you tum abhi say meri favorite student ban gai ho!" Principal exclaimed and this made Nandini giggled. 

When was the last time someone talked to her this sweetly and made her laugh? 

Well she needed to think a lot to remember that...

 "OK! So as it's your first day let me accompany you to your classroom!" Principal said and Nandini simply nodded..

___________________________

"Guys? Is there any option we skip this class!" Manik said hell frustrated from the boring routine and rubbed his temples..

"No way Manik! We have already missed many of the classes!" Dhruv said in a serious tone and Fab 3 made faces except Alya.

Yeah yeah! Dhruv the good guy?

"I am with Dhruv we will definitely attend the class!" Alya exclaimed and side hugged Dhruv to which he smiled.