Josh

"Josh wake the fuck up" Tyler yelled out shaking me.

"What" I mumbled slowly fluttering my eyes open.

"Debby has been calling for you over 10 times" Tyler said standing straight up looking livid.

"Okay" I said as I got up and grabbed Tyler by his waist.

"Morning baby" I said before I laid a soft kiss on his lips. He kissed back and smiled into the kiss. I let go and walked downstairs and picked up the phone.

"Hello?" I asked into the phone.

"Finally" he sighed into the phone.

"What do you want? You aren't gonna ruin my relationship again" I said into the phone remembering what she did to Tyler and me.

"I'm fucking pregnant" she sighed.

"And we haven't had sex in over a year" I groaned grabbing a glass of water.

"Oh right um you know how I'm a doctor?" she giggled.

"Yes Debby" 

"Well I kinda put your sperm in a capsule just in case you couldn't make babies anymore (I DONT KNOW WHAT THAT IS CALLED BUT WHATEVER)" 

"So- you did not fucking"

"Yeah I use your sperm to get me pregnant"

"YOU BITCH" I yelled 

"ARE YOU TRYING TO GET ME BACK? IS THIS WHAT THIS IS?" I yelled as tears stared to fall down my face

"Yes because I fucking love you"

"Guess what? I am with someone who I love and this won't tear us apart you bitch" I cried as I hung up the phone.

"Oh bab- Josh what is wrong?" Tyler came in as he rushed over to me.

"She used mt sperm to get herself pregnant" I cried as I held onto him.

"What the fuck" Tyler cried.

He held onto me as we cried on each other's shoulder. We made it to the bed as we laid down.

"Josh I'm so sorry" 

"Tyler you still love me right? You aren't going to leave me are you?" I cried holding onto him.

"Josh no. I fucking love you more than I can express, I left my wife for you and I will never leave your side no matter that you have a kid now" Tyler said as he sat on his knees and held onto my hand. I looked up at him and realized he was wearing a thong with thigh high leggings. I looked back up at him, my mouth wide open.