chapter 1

"You can't hate someone you've never met before babe." He smirked, that stupid smirk that I wanted to slap off his pretty face. "My names Louis, by the way."

"Ivory." I replied. "Yea, but I've heard a shit-ton of rumors about you, and I've heard that you are an asshole who fucks with girls."

"You don't know if any of that is true princess, you don't know anything about me." He lowered his voice down to a whisper.

"Well sorry, I just don't feel comfortable knowing that you could have slept with a bunch of girls." I lower my head down, feeling ashamed.

"Whatever."

"Look, Louis I'm sorry, it wasn't right of me to make assumptions."

"Keep it to yourself darling, I'm not in the mood anymore."

Damn, why do I always mess things up.

"Wait Lou!" I called after him to catch his attention.

"What Ivory." He said in a low voice.

"I'm sorry, i'm really sorry, that was out of hand."

"You know what, so am I. I'm just tired of people always thinking that I actually do those things. So let's just start over." He smiled at me.

"Hi my names Ivory Grace." I smiled and stook my hand out.

"A gorgeous name for a gorgeous girl, the name's Louis, Lou for short darling." He laughed and pulled me into a hug, kissing my forehead.

I giggled. "Cheesy, but I like it." I grinned. "I think it's quite cute."

________________

round two, this sucks bye