chapter 3

part 1???? i know its short sorry 

_______________________

"Louis, we should go on an adventure." I whispered in the darkness. I wasn't sure if he was awake or not, but he always hears me.

"It is fucking 2 a.m, love. What could we possibly do at this time." He mumbled into my shoulder. 

"I'm not sure but there are some roofs that need someone on top of them and some spare spray paint cans from my last art project in the closet." 

"You're fucking mental, we could get arrested for that, go back to sleep darling." 

"Aw you're no fun then." I let out a quiet sigh in dissapointment.

"Oh I can be fun if I want." He argued.

"Well you're being no fun right now." I let out a breathy laugh.

"Maybe because it's two in the fucking morning, go to sleep you damn insomniac, this is why we don't have fun because you're always asleep during the day." He whispered, kissing my shoulder lightly. 

"I'll go streaking if you come with me." I laughed. "Okay i'm up, i'm up." He mumbled angrily. 

"I knew that would work." I grinned.

"It always works." 

-

"How excactly is this gonna work, the building is locked." He was still a bit bitter about earlier events. "And I have keys to the building, perks of having friends with rich dads." I laughed

"You're fucking mental, I can't believe I'm in love with you."

I hummed in satisfaction. "How cute." I taunted him.

"Oh, you're gonna get it later on." He rolled his eyes.

"Were not streaking with that attitude." I laughed. "Okay so follow me, don't want you getting lost, lovely." I made my way through the familiar corridors and stopped at the ladder to the roof. "Are you ready." I questioned.

"This isn't a mission, just hurry up, I don't want to get caught." He said impatiently.

"Nothing bad should happen, don't worry."