The Other Woman-1

"What the fuck Jacqueline, he's a fucking married man."

"You fucking act like ion know that shit, got damn !" I yelled at my bestfriend.

"Why the hell you messing with a married man for anyways." She asked me

. I sighed.

"Ion know, if I could let him go I would, but I can't I love him, he's everything I look for in a man." I told her with my eyes closed thinking of all the things he did for me.

"You can find that in a single man, not somebody else's man, to be honest if I was his wife and found out you was sleeping with my husband I would beat your fucking ass, Im only telling you this cause Im your real fucking friend." She rubbed her face and sighed. I sighed too.

"Your right Naomi, but can we just drop the subject and go to the club tonight." I asked.

"Hell yea, cause you and I need a man, well ion need a man I want one, but you on the other hand need a man of your OWN !" She said before getting off the sofa and going into her room.

I rolled my eyes and got up off the sofa and went into my room to look for something to wear. I walked into my closet and spent about a good 15 mins in there looking for a outfit, after another 5 mins I found something to wear. I sat my clothes on the and made my way to my bathroom.

I turn the shower on and got in. I turned around and let the hot water run down my back. I closed my eyes and started to think. Maybe Naomi is right. Naw she is right ain't no damn maybe.

Cause I know if the next bitch was fucking my man I would probably kill her ass on some real shit. But then again he always telling me he not in love with her nomo, that he's in love with me and going to leave her soon. Naomi right, im a fucking fool to think he gonna leave his wife. I sighed at my own thoughts.

Fuck it Ima find my own man. After all that thinking I started washing.

After a 20 min shower I got out, dried off and lotion my body down, then put some baby oil on. I grabbed my clothes off the bed and put them on the. Went back in the bathroom to plug my flat iron up and to do my makeup. I finished my makeup in 5 mins and Im sure my flat iron was pretty hot by then so I started on my hair.

"Got damn bitch is you almost ready." I heard Naomi ask coming into my bathroom. "Yes damn, let me just finish flat ironing my hair." I told her. "Please hurry up so you can do my makeup." I rolled my eyes.

Heffa always asking my to do her makeup and hair. "Yea rushing me so I can do yo shit." I said with a Lil laugh. I finished my hair then started on her makeup. I was done within 5 mins.

"Thanks boo, Now lets go." She said leaving out of my bathroom." I shaked my head, her ass better be lucky I love her. I walked out the bathroom and grabbed my purse, phone and house keys.

*****

"Damnnnnn it's packed in here." I said following behind Naomi in the club. " Bitch I know right, Im bound to find my soulmate in this bitch tonight." We both laugh. This bitch crazy and that's why she my bestfriend and I love her.

We went to grab a few shots first then head to the dance floor.

We was finally on the dance floor, I was feeling myself after them shots. I started moving my hips in circular motions and then I twerked a Lil, then thing I know I felt some hands around me. I didn't mind either.

After a few dances I got tired and decided go to the bar and get a drink.

"Can I get a few more shots, it don't even matter what it is as long as its strong." I told the bartender.

He gave me my shots. "I'll pay for that." I heard a deep voice say. "Oh you don't have to I can pay for my own drink." I told him with a half smile. Damn he fine. "Naw I got it, since you was working it on a nigga on the dance floor." I laughed a Lil.

"Okay fine." I let him pay for my shots.

We laughed and talked for a good 10 mins but then I felt the vibe of somebody watching me. So I turned my attention from the fine sexy nigga I learned his name was Diego. And then there he was. Randy, the married man I fuck with, well after tonight use to fuck with. I gave him and smile and turned my attention back to Diego.

"Well ma, Im bounce, so you should gimmie your number so we can get to know each other more." I gave him my number and he gave me his. He left and so I decided to leave also. We took a cab here, so she told me to leave her if I was ready to go before her. So I called a cab and left.

*****

As soon as I got in the house my phone beeped letting me know I had a text. I was hoping it was from Diego but it wasn't it was from Randy ass.

The text said.... "Who the fuck was that nigga you was dancing all on tonight? You mines, ion want you dancing on any other niggas, I told yo ass I was going to leave my wife for your ass soon, just give me time baby." I rolled my eyes at that text and laughed. I threw my phone on the bed and changed into some comfortable clothes and got into bed and fell asleep thinking about Diego.

-COMMENT

-VOTE

&&

-SHARE !!!