The Other Woman-3

Diego's P.O.V

Jacqueline had passed out in the hospital when the doctor told her that her bestfriend passed. Since she was sleep and some dude was in the room which I thought was her brother or something I didn't ask. But anyways I decided to go see my dad.

I walked into his room, I sighed. Damn I hate seeing my pops hooked up to all these machines.

I walked over to his bedside and held his hand. "Damn pops, I wish you didn't have to go threw this bullshit." I know he couldn't hear me but I always talk to him anyways.

I talked to him a few more hours before I went back into Jacqueline's room.

I sat back in the seat I was in before I left, the dude was also still there.

"So, who are you too Jacqueline?" He asked me. "Her soon to be,that's who." I said with a Lol hint of attitude. "Her soon to be huh?" He laughed. "Naw bruh, that's my woman right there." He said. "Oh really, ha I bet."

Jacqueline started to open her eyes, her eyes got wide as fuck when see seen the dude that claimed to he her man.

"The fuck are you doing here Randy?" She questioned Ol boy. I just say there.

"What you mean what am I doing here baby." He said walking over to her. "Baby?, boy please, yo baby at home." She said. I'm just sitting there like what the fuck Is going on.

"Aye yo can you give us a min?" He asked turning his attention to me. I look at Jacqueline. She looked like she ain't want me to leave so I'm not going no damn where. "Na partner I think I'm fine right here where I'm at." I told him. I guess I pissed him off cause he started making his way over to me.

"Randy leave him alone and get the fuck out my room." She told him. He held his hand up signaling her to shut up. I stood up from my seat. "The fuck I need to leave out the room for? Don't look like she wanna be alone with you partner, if anybody is leaving this room it's going to be you." I said with my hands in my pockets cause I knew he wasn't a threat at all to me.

"I'll be damn if I go any fucking where, see this is my ol lady in this hospital bed, 'partner'." He said mocking me. I chuckle.

As soon as I was about to say something the doctor and some security guards walk in. I'm guessing Jacqueline press the panic button on her bed.

"Thanks for coming doctor and security, I would like to have this man right here escorted out of my room he is causing problems." She said, they escorted him out. I smirked.

"Jac, don't think I won't be back for your ass, your mine and always will be mine girl." He said walking out the room with security right behind him.

*

*

*

*

Randy's P.O.V

Oh her ass think she can just leave me like that? Hell fuck no.

"Baby lets go out or to the movies or something." My wife Jasmine said walking into my office. "Naw, take one of your girlfriends or something." I told her basically shooing her away.

"What the fuck? You been telling me that for the pass few weeks, is there another bitch? Are you fucking somebody else? Why the fuck you being so fucking distant?" She questioned me.

"WHY THE FUCK YOU ALWAYS THINK ITS ANOTHER BITCH?? HUH? YOU MUST GOT ANOTHER NIGGA OR SOME SHIT, JUST GET THE FUCK OUT MY FACE JAS, CAUSE YOU WORKING MY DAMN NERVES AND IM FINNA SNAP YO'." I yelled at her

She looked hurt but I ain't even give a fuck at the moment.

"You know what fuck you Randy ! You a no good ass husband ! I can't stand you ! You fucking changed ! If you can't give me my old husband and bestfriend back I want a fucking divorce and I meant that shit." She said storming out my office and slamming the door.

I sighed. That's why I got side bitches now, but I'am fix my marriage before I handle Jacqueline ass.