The Other Woman-9

Diego's P.O.V

I stood there shocked, well not really shocked, Ion know the word to say how I was feelings that Jacqueline had to find out I had a daughter. I really hope she not like these other females, that don't let a nigga explain his side and why he do it.

I sighed. "already baby girl, hurry up so we can check out, I got somebody I want you to meet when we leave out the mall." She nodded and picked up a few more things then ran to the front for check out, I followed behind her with her other things in my hands.

The lady rung everything up. "Your totally is$ 609.76." I sat Baylee's other thing on the ground has I got my black card out and handed it to the woman.

"You lucky you're daddy's little princess." I told her kissing her forehead. She giggled. "I wuvvvv you daddy." She said hugging my leg. I laughed. "I love you too baby girl."

"She is just too cute." The woman said. "What do you say Baylee." Baylee then started to act shy. "Tank you."

"You're welcome sweetie." She said handing me back my black card. "Thank you."

"Welcome, y'all come back again soon, and have a nice day."

"You too." I said before me and Baylee headed out the store and out the mall.

Once we got to the car, I unlocked it and let her in and put all the bags in the trunk and then ran and got into to drivers seat.

"Baby girl how do you feel about daddy having a girlfriend?" I asked looking back while backing out of the parking spot.

"Ion know, is she nice?" She questions. I laughed. "Yes she's very nice." I said nodding pulling off out of the parking lot. "Well, I think I Like that idea." She said brushing her baby doll hair.

Jacqueline's P.O.V

"Jack, don't go in hard on him now, cause you don't know his situation." My sister said as we sat in her car in front of Diego's house. I sighed.

"But Erica, he should've been told me he had a fucking daughter, now I feel like I can't trust him." She shook her head at me.

"How you can't trust him? He didn't lie to you about nothing, he just didn't tell you, like most faithful men their kids mean alot to them, and they like to wait to see if the girl is right for their child to be around." She was right.

"But sis, he could've at lease told me." I argued. She nodded in agreement. "But he didn't, he wanted to wait." I sighed. "I guess your right." She rolled her eyes playful. "Girl I know Im right." She said flipping her hair over her shoulders.

I laughed at her. I swear my sister is a fool. I kissed her cheek then got out the car.

"Call me later and tell me how things went !" She yelled out the window pulling off. I nodded.

I made my way into the house. I walked upstairs and decided to take a hot shower that was well needed at the moment.

I walked into the master bathroom, started the water and then got in.

I turned around and let the hot water run down my back. I was in deep thought.

Why didn't Diego tell me he had a daughter?

I thought he really liked me so why wouldn't he tell me?

I sighed and started to wash my body. After I was done rinsing off I got out dried off, lotion my body down real good and then put on some comfortable clothes.

I sat on the bed and waited for Diego to get here.

I ended up falling asleep waiting for him.

Ion even think I was sleep long when I felt somebody shaking me softly. I opened my eyes and it was Diego. I sighed long and hard.

"Can I explain?" He asked. I nodded.

Jasmine's P.O.V

"So why do you want to get your hands on that girl?" My friend Carrie asked me.

"Cause she slept with my husband and fucked up what we had." I told her simply.

"Why you wanna fuck her up? Ion think its her fault, she not the married one Randy is. If anyone should be getting fucked up it should be Randy ass." She told me. Oh hell no she didn't.

"What the fuck Carrie? You suppose to be on my side? I know Randy fucked up, but Im sure she knew he was married so her dumb ass shouldn't have been fucking with him." I told her getting hella pissed.

"Don't get mad at me ! Im not on nobody side, Im on the right side, and your wrong. Randy knew he was married and it's not that girl fault. Maybe your so called good husband was telling her he was going to leave your dumb ass for her. Don't be blowing up at me about your no good husband." I hit her in the mouth by the time she finished talking.

She punched me back and got on top of me and started beating my ass but I ending up getting on top of her. I wasn't on her long before I felt somebody pull me off of her.

It was her boyfriend Tyrone. "Get the fuck off me." I yelled. He let me go and went over to Carrie. "Get the fuck out my house bitch, don't ever fucking worry about me trying to help yo dumb ass again !" She yelled as I walked out of her house.

I hopped in my car. I sat there. I cried and cried and cried. "Why am I a damn fool." I said out loud banging on the stirring wheel."

Diego's P.O.V

"Come on Baylee, get your things. It's time to go back with mommy." She pouted.

"But daddy I wanna play with Miss Jacqueline some more." She told me with a puppy dog face.

"You can this weekend baby girl, I promise."

"Promise?" She questioned holding her pinky finger out. I laughed and wrapped my pinky around hers. "I promise baby girl." She squealed with joy.

"Ight baby I'll be back after I drop her off." I said kissing her lips. She nodded.

"Bye Miss Jacqueline." Baylee said hugging on her legs. Jacqueline giggled and bend down and kissed her forehead. "See you later baby." She told her.

Well I Hope Y'all Enjoyed This Update ! Sorry It Took

Me Forever !! But I Have A Life & I Be Trying !