Chapter 1: Cinderella

"AHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed as I had woken up from a terrible nightmare. This was the second one this week, and it's only Wednesday! It was about how I was at my senior prom, and I had this amazing dress and everything! Then my date, Brandon was here and I was having the best time of my life, then BAM this horrible witch came and took my date and she tore up my dress, and I was so scared! Then, I woke up.

This morning was the last full day of school, well for the semester at least. I go eat breakfast, then get changed into my owl sweatshirt from a hand-me down store, skinny jeans with holes in them from tripping so much, and my boots that are not Uggs, because I would never be able to afford something like that in a million years, unless I would get paid for being clumsy, and I put my long black hair in a messy bun and ran downstairs to brush my teeth. Then I head outside and get into my mom's car.

I get inot my mom's car and turn on my iPod and listen to One Direction blasting through my earphones, I can tell I was listening to them to loud because my brother was practically yelling when we got to school, I was going to be late, again because of my stupid brother and his stupid hair. I rush into the classroom door and just my luck, I trip right into... oh no, Brandon. He is the captain of the soccer team and just full of hottness. Just when I try to stand up he picks my books up and helps me up. Then I run into class and right when I sit down the bell rings.