THE RISE OF URANUS

PROLOGUE: THE COUNCIL MEETING 

SILENCE thundered Zeus. Lord Void has sensed a threat to the universe. Void and his armies will be arriving shortly to explain this threat. Zeus was nervous to finally meet Void. Void had a lot of power. Golden fire blasted into the throne room of Olympus revealing void and his army of six hundred trillion soldiers. Void was 8 feet tall. Everythng about him was gold and stygian iron. His skin and Fur were gold. His armor, shield, and war helmet were Imperial Gold and Stygian Iron. Void's trident were a combination of Imperial Gold and Stygian Iron.  Void's eyes were gold. The gloves on Void's hands were fashioned from Imperial Gold. 

CHAPTER 1: CAMP OLYMPUS (It will always be Void's Point Of View POV

Void looked at Zeus and then created a throne on the left side of Zeus's throne. Void sat on his throne. He started talking. My brother is rising from the prison of the void. His name is End. He has armies of monsters, demigods, and giants on his side. We should combine the two camps and call it Camp Olympus. They will be safer together. Void snapped his fingers and the two camps combined. I have brought back the seven demigods from the prophecy of seven back to life to command the legions of my armies. Their children command the legions too. I am the son of Percy and Annabeth grandson of Poseidon and great-grandson of Kronos. Kronos is on our side as well as the rest of the titans. Uranus is the only primordial who joined End. My other brother Order is on our side as well. My sister has taken the name Chaos and has also joined us. Void could sense the tension in the room. Void flashed him and his armies to Camp Olympus. Immediately Chiron asked who they were and what they were doing there. Void told him and  Chiron relaxed. Where will you be staying? asked Chiron. The void cabin Void said and snapped his fingers. A castle made of Imperial Gold and Stygian Iron appeared. Void walked into his bedroom took a shower and went to sleep.   

CHAPTER 2: CAPTURE THE FLAG

We are going to play capture the flag said Chiron. Void has agreed to be the referee for this match. The Athena cabin allied with Ares, Void, Demeter, and Dionysus cabin. Apollo allied with everyone else. You know the rules said Chiron. Magic and Weapons are allowed and maiming is allowed but no killing begin said Chiron. Void sat in a chair and watched the game. The game is won shouted Void as Malcolm of the Athena cabin brought the flag to their side. Then the conch horn blew twice signaling monsters.
CHAPTER 3: DEATH
Void went into battle. He whirled through the enemy ranks. Void took out 100 monsters with every strike. Then Void blasted the last Empousa to dust. Wow the campers said. Void walked into his cabin and took a shower. He ate some Bananas, Apples,Oranges, Grapes, and Melons. Void exercised for an hour. Then he practiced his powers and combat skills for an hour. The conch horn rang for dinner. Void got to dinner last. Void snapped his fingers and a table made of Stygian Iron appeared.