Chapter 18, Power-Up

Natsu's Pov, 

One second we was all about to jump on Mard Geer and the next second on pink tar stuff blinded me. It was dark and cold for a long while until everything turned white. Soon as the blinding white light was over I saw myself standing next to the others once again the cave was destroyed and we was back in the arena. "LUCY" I heard Levy shouted as my eyes looked around the arena fast. I soon saw her wearing an different outfit from behind. "IDIOT GIRL WHAT DID YOU DO?" Jackal screamed at Lucy.

She looked hurt and weak as she fell to the ground, passing out. Seeing her do this made me snap. I felt E.N.D take over as I watched myself set on fire. "Natsu what the heck?" Gray and Erza asked shocked looking at me. My normal power levels rising like crazy as I was in front of Jackal in a second punching him in the gut. Instead of him being push back or getting hurt like a normal punch I ended up making a whole in his chest. His body soon set on fire him falling to the ground burning. "Oh my god" I heard Mira whisper shocked.

"E.N.D has finally come out to play" Mard Geer chuckled as I turned around to see him standing next to knocked out Lucy. "GET AWAY FROM HER" E.N.D roared his voice more cold and deep. The others all were frozen, shocked watching me. "E...N....D" Gray whispered with anger and fear in his voice. Mard Geer chuckled. "I was shocked my plan to get her to use half of her power really worked it seemed you E.N.D.... When in danger makes her use her power" Mard Geer clicked his fingers as Lucy started floating.

E.N.D and I couldn't really move, he could of done anything to Lucy. Lucy saved us. All of us from Mard Geer's prison. "Sadly I can't kill Miss Heartfilla but I can hurt her" Mard Geer had a cocky smirk on his face as my team showed up in front of me. "Hey Sabertooth deal with the demons" Erza and Laxus shouted as I turned my head to see Sting nod. Him and his team heading to the crowd where the Tartaros team was hurting the people. "You would all fight for her?" Mard Geer asked as Lucy floated next to him.

We was all worried for her. "You were all fighting in this game to get your wishes correct?" Mard Geer soon asked as we all glared at him. What was he on about? "How about you let me leave with the Princess and I grant all your wishes here and now" Mard Geer soon answered as the others eyes widen. E.N.D growled while stepping forward. "No chance Im letting you have MY Lucy" E.N.D shouted the flames on his body getting hotter by the second. Mard Geer only laughed as the arena started to make a dark space.

"Let's see if you can take me E.N.D" Mard Geer replied as E.N.D was in front of him with a blink of an eye. Before E.N.D could swing a punch Mard Geer had a dark orb send us flying. That orb was just like Zeref's. How did this guy know my brothers magic? 

Meanwhile, Lucy's Pov, 

I felt myself start to wake as I saw myself on my knees in a black space. I then turned my head to see Natsu fighting Mard Geer. I could sense E.N.D was in control. I stood up feeling weak as I saw myself still in my star dress. "You need help stopping Mard Geer" I heard a female voice in my head. My eyes widen as I knew who it was Ophiuschus. The 13th Zodiac. The most deadly of them all. The one who tried to over throw my grandfather. "Your grandmother used my power once before, your mother failed in doing so" Ophiuschus's voice echoed.

M-My mother failed? I watched as the other members of our group tried helping E.N.D. Mard Geer's power growing by the second as we was in a dark space. The darkness giving him an advantage. "Use me, Lucy Heartfilla" Ophiuschus was right only about one thing. I needed the power to stop this. I stood up a dark glow coming from my hands. "Im sorry mother" I whispered remembering once I promised her that I would never listen to Ophiuschus. That one day I would be the one to stop her from returning.

"STAR DRESS: OPHIUSCHUS" I screamed a dark glow coming off me as everyone who was fighting stopped looking at me. Mard Geer stepping back shocked. "Idiot girl you will kill us all" Mard Geer shouted as I blinked. I had to believe in what I learned. That I was the recarnation of my grandmother. That I could handle this power. That I could win.My outfit and hair changing once again.

"Impossible" Mard Geer whispered as I felt everyones magic levels

"Impossible" Mard Geer whispered as I felt everyones magic levels. I even felt an unknowns who was watching us. I had a feeling it was Acnologia. "It seems we was right" I heard the woman's voice from behind in my head. The one who told me about 'Dragon Power'. I then had a golden key show in my hand. "You gonna go full power Heartfilla?" I heard Ophiuchus asked as I just gripped the key. "NATSU, REMEMBER YOUR PROMISE" I soon shouted looking at E.N.D. He smirked as I knew what I just did.

I just told him to go full out... To murder Mard Geer. I somehow knew what to do as I held the key in one hand, my arm stretching to the side.

"Power Of The Stars,
Listen To Your Queen,
Help Thee's Heros,
Power Them Fully,
The Power Of Dragons,
Come Together

I finished chanting a glow coming off the key. Soon the Dragon Slayers of the group started glowing and even Gray. "What the?" Erza, Mira and Jellal asked shocked as part of Gray skin turn black as the dragons slayers went into their Dragon Force. "THANKS FOR THE POWER-UP LUCY" Laxus and Gajeel shouted smirking they all rushing at Mard Geer. I took deep breaths as I felt my own magic growing. I turned around sensing someone. Sensing Acnologia. "My old Lover" I heard the unknown's voice. I kept thinking who the voice could be.

"You don't remember your own grandmother? How rude Lucy" the female voice laughed as my eyes widen....

M-My Grandmother?

L-Love Acnologia?