Examples and Forms

-This book is now completed-
(If you make a request I probably won't reply because I don't make covers or take requests anymore, sorry guys! I explained why in the last chapter. I wish you luck in your writing though, and thanks for coming here!)

If you're looking for a cover for your warriors fanfic, you came to the right place! I want to help others create their fan fictions, and a key part of that is having a decent cover. I'm making Warriors covers, but if you want a different cover like my Art Book, I will try my best. There are lots of cover creators on Wattpad, but I got this idea from CatScratch57. She makes really good covers! This book's cover is an example of a more illustrated cover. I have some realistic examples below. If you want to request a cover from me, please fill out the form at the very bottom and comment on this chapter ;)

 If you want to request a cover from me, please fill out the form at the very bottom and comment on this chapter ;)

These are two of my fanfics^

Form:
Illustrated or realistic
Book title
Series name (if you have one)
Do you want your name on it? (If so, on the right, center, or left corner?)
Do you want a traditional box in the middle or a newer version?
What kind of cat
Background (if you want a battle, I will try my best, but no guarantees)

Rules:
1. Please credit me in either your story to your message board if you decide to use a cover.
2. Don't be afraid to ask me to change something, let me know by messaging or commenting within 2 days of being published.
3. You can ask for as many covers as you want.

Thanks for reading! Byeeeeeee~