Homeroom

They walk into the room. "Welcome to 6th grade. I'm your teacher, Mrs.Applecrumby. This is your Science class." said the teacher as they walked in the room. They found their assigned seats. "We all sit at a table together... cool!" Anderson said with excitement in his voice. "YAY!" Hollie replied with a hint of sarcasm. "RRRIIIINNNGGGG!!!!!" the first period bell rang. "Welcome,"said Mrs.Applecrumby, "This is your homeroom class. I'm Mrs.Applecrumby and I'm ur Science teacher. I want to get to know all of you so, I want you to stand up, say your name and tell something interesting about yourself." First up was this kid named Carrie. "H-hi. I-I'm C-C-Carrie. A-and last year, I-I go-got to mee-meet Ad-Adam Levine." and she sat down. After about 5 kids, it was Anderson's turn. 'I'm Anderson and I have a pet sheep," he said confidently. Next it was Hollie. "I'm Hollie and I won the spelling bee last year out of 214 other students." And then it was Izzy's turn. "I'm Elizabeth but people call me Izzy. And I got to meet Chris Daughtry last year at a concert." "I'm Nicolette and I'm a 2nd degree black belt." Nicolette said quickly. "Hey. I'm Dilon and I... won a bike race last summer." Dilon shrugged and sat down. Finally it was Owen's chance to speak. "I'm Owen and...I play lacrosse." and then it was the rest of the class. So far, Nicolette, Izzy, Anderson, Dilon, Hollie and Owen were glad to be there. The knew that they had each other's backs. This year, was going to be great.