First day of Middle School.

It's 7:04 AM and Anderson, Nicolette, Owen, Dilon, Izzy and Hollie walk into the school, nervous as hell. Especially Izzy. She's shaking and can't stop moving. "What if.. what if I get lost?" she nervously said. Nicolette reasured her by saying, "Don't worry. We all have pretty much the same schedule! I promise. We will stick together," and smiled. Dilon nodded in agreement. They walked into the gym, and gasped at all the students sitting on the bleachers. Nicolette almost ran out. Before she could, Owen grabbed her arm and said "You ain't going no where little girl. We are in this together and you will NOT back out and leave us to die." Nicolette looked at Owen is shock. She let out a soft "Okay," with a smile. Going into middle school with a boyfriend wasn't easy. It was the fact that middle school could change you. You don't want to become someone you're not. They reached to farthest side of the gym and sat on the floor. It was awkward because they were all way too nervous to speak to one another. Once they were dismissed to go to their homeroom, they walked very slowly. It was like going into a pack of wolves. The homeroom was on the 3rd floor with giant 8th graders. They were the mean and the 8th graders were hungry wolves looking for a kill. "Here we go," said Hollie as they all walked into the classroom.