2) The New Friendship

(Taylor's House, Afternoon)
Alright, now that I got my extra chill space all sorted out, its time to watch some anime, said Taylor as he went in his room and turned on Fairy Tail, hm, that's strange, I wonder where Coronamon is, said Taylor as he paused his show and went downstairs and saw Coronamon in the living room, along with Keenan and Kristy.

Uh, how in the world did you guys get in my house, said Taylor, oh, hey Taylor, Coronamon let us in, hope u don't mind it, said Kristy, uh, its alright, uh, what's up with him, Taylor asked, oh Keenan, he normally loves to keep to himself, but whenever he's like this, he's usually thinking bout stuff, said Kristy, hm, alright then, Keenan, what u thinking bout, said Taylor, but Keenan was still quiet, hm, well, looks like he won't say anything for a while, said Coronamon, hm, I guess your right then Coronamon, Taylor said.

I sense, strange presence, said Keenan, you don't mean a digimon presence, do you, Keenan, said Coronamon, but once Coronamon got finished with that, Keenan hopped up and started to run towards the door, but not until Taylor grabbed his arm, hey, where are you going, Keenan, said Taylor, let go, said Keenan before he tried and punch Taylor, but he managed to grab Keenan's hand and pulled him away from the door.

Keenan, calm down said Taylor as he was trying to stop Keenan from leaving, yeah Keenan, your starting to act all crazy now, said Kristy, fine, said Keenan as Taylor closed the door before he let him go and Keenan went towards the kitchen, hey Kristy, why is Keenan talking like that, said Taylor, oh yeah, you see, he was raised in the digital world and once my brother and his friends found him, he's been talking like that ever since, but has now warmed up to us, so it might take a while for him to warm up to you, said Kristy, hm, I'll see where that leads us too, but until then, let's not worry about that, anyway, u guys hungry, said Taylor, yeah, I could go for a bite, said Kristy, sure, said Keenan, alright then, I know I got something up in here, hold on guys, said Taylor as he searched the fridge to find food

(Inside Keenan's Head)
Hm, what is strange presence I feel, surely nothing, but then again, said Keenan in his mind, but was snapped out of it when Kristy was calling him

(Back to Reality)
Keenan, snap out of it, Taylor found us food, said Kristy as Taylor found sandwiches in the fridge, oh, said Keenan, hold on, I forgot something, be right back, said Taylor as he ran upstairs, hm, I wonder what he forgot, anyway Ke- huh, where did he run off too, said Kristy.

(Upstairs)
Now, where did I put that other snack I had, said Taylor as he turned his room upside down looking for his stuff, ah, better get this digivice before it gets misplaced in here, now where is it, Taylor was still searching his room but didn't noticed Keenan was outside the door.

Cool room, said Keenan which then startled Taylor to turn and see him standing at the door, uh, why are u standing right there, said Taylor, no reason, Keenan told him, oh, well alright then, said Taylor as he went to search for his stuff, aha, found it, said Taylor as he grabbed his snack and went back downstairs.

(Downstairs)
Alright, so now I got my stuff, said Taylor as he went and put his digivice around his neck, hey Taylor, I've been meaning to ask this, but where did you get that digivice, said Kristy, oh, this, well, on the day I moved here and the day I met Coronamon, he was in this digivice in my house, said Taylor, its true, I was also surprised to meet Taylor as well once he moved here, said Coronamon.

Why he in house, Keenan asked Taylor, I really don't know actually, said Taylor, anyway, this has actually been a fun day so far, said Taylor but not until he heard a crash coming from somewhere near his house, what's that, said Kristy as the three kids ran towards the living room window and saw a digimon attacking the neighborhood.

So much for peacefulness, who is that digimon, said Taylor. Dokugamon, said Keenan, who is Dokugamon, said Taylor. Dokugamon, champion level Insect Digimon, he is said to have computer viruses running through his body, its attack is Poison Cobweb where it fires a poisonous blast from its mouth, said Coronamon.

Talk about a sticky situation now, said Kristy, your right about that, alright Coronamon, you ready, said Taylor, ready as I'll ever be, said Coronamon as he jumped from behind Taylor and surrounded his fists with fire, Corona-knuckle, said Coronamon as he landed his attack pushing Dokugamon back, aah, he said, Falcomon, realize, said Keenan as he pulled out his digivice and yellow light came revealing his digimon. Alright Falcomon, go for it, said Keenan, alright, Wind Blade, said Falcomon as he flapped his wings that showed blades forming and aiming for Dokugamon, Poison Cobweb, said Dokugamon as he shot poison from his mouth, canceling the wing blade attack, ugh, not good, said Keenan, hey Keenan, we need to digivolve our digimon so they can match Dokugamon's strength, Taylor said, right, said Keenan as red and purple energy came from Keenan and Taylor's hand.

DNA, charge, said Keenan and Taylor as a burst of energy came from both digivices aiming towards Coronamon and Falcomon.

Coronamon digivolve to, said Coronamon, Falcomon digivolve to, said Falcomon as both digimon evolved into their champion level forms, Firamon/Peckmon, said both digimon.

Alright, now we're in business, ready Keenan, said Taylor, ready, said Keenan, Firamon, attack now, said Taylor, OK, Flame Dive, said Firamon as he engulfed himself in flames and dove down hitting Dokugamon, aah, said Dokugamon as he fell backwards on his back, Keenan, aim for his stomach, said Taylor, OK, Peckmon, do it, said Keenan, alright, Burning Spiral, said Peckmon as he spun around, covering his feet in flames and hit Dokugamon right in the stomach, having one final scream, he transformed into a dark black and purple DigiEgg.

Alright, he's done for, said Taylor as both Peckmon and Firamon went back to Coronamon and Falcomon, alright, so what do we do with that digiegg, said Taylor, we take it to DATS, said Keenan, alright then, lets go, Kristy, you dont mind staying here, said Taylor, yeah, i'll be fine, you two go on ahead, said Kristy, alrigt, we go now, said Keenan as the two boys ran to the DATS building while Taylor was holding the egg.

Next Chapter: Amusement Park Adventures