c h a p t e r ♡ 1 ♡

Writers note; hey ya'll lol this chapter will suck, and im sorry but i don't wanna get to the theory when it won't make sense.

- i hope you like it at least, lol well bye xo

Selena's POV
"Read 10 pages of your book tonight, and write me a paragraph about it too. An important pop quiz will be happening friday." Mr.Peter says, putting down all the papers and sighing because he knows half the class won't actually do there homework. "Oh and please do it, it's for the best of your grade + your test will show how much you know."

Thank god lunch is next, All these quizzes & work sheets have me all messed up, a food break is needed.

"You are dismissed, thank you." Says Mr.peters, handing everyone a sheet to study for Friday, I mean it's only a quiz he's making it a huge deal. But this should help my grade a bit

I leave the class room, passing Dave the jerk. Yes he's a jerk, he may be attractive but his personality ain't. He's such a douchebag. Sigh.

I turn away, and he looks back at me, leaning against a wall, flirting with some girl in my biology class, he flirts with everyone so I mean if you get 'flirted' by him your not special.

I keep walking and I find my best friend, "heyy sel" she says smiling, while we start walking towards a table to sit down.

"Hey! do you know what the lunch is? I'm kinda starving right now & food is needed."

"Well in that case, you'll like it .." she says with an unsure face.

"Ugh, its bad?" I ask.

"I mean if you like peas with mash potatoes & some squash on the side then yeah."

I frown, oh well I'll just have to wait till after school to eat actual good food.

"Hey go grab us a seat, I need to go to the bathroom."

She takes out an apple and bites into it, "okay"

I start walking out the cafeteria. And Dave so happened to be there, alone. Why alone? Now he's gonna have to talk to me since no girl or his best friend ain't there. My life can be messed up in so many ways. Ugh.

I try walking fast as possible down the hall, good job Selena. The bathrooms right there. Just walk one more foot away and you'll be saved. But nope, he noticed me. Yep my life's amazing.

He grabs me by the waist. Why the waist? I have an arm, he could've grabbed me by that.

He pushes me against the lockers, and smiles. "Hey Selena, I like that necklace."

I look down, uh what was he staring at? My chest or my necklace because my necklace wasn't all that attractive. I look back up, trying to pull away, and he wouldn't let go of me.

"Why you wanna leave? Most girls love this."

"Exactly, your a what? A man whore."

He laughs, "that's why everyone loves me."

"Um what? That's why most girls don't find you attractive at all."