c h a p t e r .♡ 4 .♡

Dave POV,,
I felt horrible, she must be so heart broken, why am I such a jerk? I just, I don't want her to know I actually like her, and today we're supposed to be planning out our project or whatever, I didn't get a chance to ask her for her number.

I'm honestly so dumb. But I have an idea, her best friend, Maddie, I have her number, I remember when I used to hook up with her , and no not sleep we used to be close friends, I can call and ask her for Selena's number.

I scroll trough my contacts & click on Maddie. I wait for her to pick up.

Maddie: David? Why are you calling me?

Dave: because, (sighs) I accidentally called Selena pathetic & ordinary, we were partnered up today for our history project and now I feel bad, I can't connect or reach out to her, you have her number right?

Maddie: yes, yes I do. But I'm not giving it to you, after what you called her? You really are a jerk.

Dave: it's not like that, I just. I like your best friend okay, is that what you wanna hear?

I hear Maddie gasp in excitement.

Maddie: I KNEW IT ALL ALONG. she didn't believe me. Fine, I'll text you it.

She hangs up.

I finally get Selena's number, and I dial it right away, it was still early, the time was 4:55pm, we have lots of time.

Selena's POV,,

I was still sad about what Dave had told me, I knew it, he used me. And what he said was true I'm pathetic and ordinary, and I'll never be as perfect as all the oth-

My thoughts were interrupted by my phone ringing, it was a Uknown number, but I still pick up quickly.

Selena: Hello? Who is this?

Dave: It's Dave.

I sit down, sighing, why did he call me, and how did he get my number? I had so much questions filling my tiny brain.

Selena: what the hell? How did you get my number? And why are you calling me? After what you said, no way.

Dave: it's too much to expla-

Selena: oh what now? Your gonna slap me with insults, I don't have time for you right now.

Dave: look, can we talk in person, I'll tell you everything then, please Selena. It would all make sense. Just, please.

I wanted to trust him, so I did.

Selena: fine, but if t becomes stupid, I'm leaving Dave, I will leave.

Dave: okay, meet me outside of school in 15 minutes okay?

Selena: alright.

* Hang up *

I start walking, and I see him standing there, he came closer, he was gonna hug me but I pull away, and look down.