Chap1

I gotta protect me you gotta sweat me! You said you thought you was ready and I said lets see
-Nicki Minaj 💙

Waking up around 7:30 , I felt somebody laying closely to me, I tilted my head to get a glimpse of who it was. DeAnthony , what a fool my mama didn't raise one. I did my morning routine & being upset I was slamming shit . Yes I said shit I usually don't curse I'm a good girl very outgoing but I feel like I'm being taking advantage of and I hate playing the fool. "Damn girl why the fuck you making all that noise I know you see me sleeping" DeAnthony said "Oh I didn't see yo ass their or I didn't hear you come in lastnight what ? You was out hoeing?" "Come on now Zulay you know I wouldn't do that to you baby girl" he got up and begin to walk towards me"come here you know it ain't nothing like that, you know I love you but it's part of being a hustler! You hear me?" How is that benefiting me Ant? You go out every night and weekend leave me here you never wanna do shit together then you come in at any giving time" he kiss my forehead and stated "I know baby soon everything will change and it will be for the better" "alright ant" "Gimmie kiss ma " I gave him a soft kiss , tasting his nasty breathe I pulled back instantly he bust out laughing then said "what's love got to do with it right" Laughing and rolling my eyes I proceed to getting dress in my scrubs my comfortable shoes & putting a clamp on my curls pushing my hair back just a little. "Bye baby" kissing him on the check he said "love you lay and be safe call me when you getting off I got plans for us tonight"smiling grabbing my phone & purse I replied "alright cool" closing the door locking it up I hop in my Benz my graduation present I got about 4 years ago looking back I was kind of happy of myself having my own home a car & working on trying to go to school but doing it behind DeAnthony back was very hard trying to search shit up on the laptop without him all in my biz was difficult. I work about 10 to 15 mins away from where I stay I was bumping some Usher I had a thing for his music him and Alica keys it was something about them two . Pulling up in a empty parking lot I spotted Jamie Kendal & Jonathan. I know these fools aren't out here taking a break its only 8:30 and they taking breaks I laughed to myself. Walking up to them Kendal said "Girl you don't wanna go no where up in dere" why not mrs.know it all" Jonathan said "girl you know it's Saturday and Becky worked the night shift you know how dat girl be tripping she be losing her marble looking like a lost cause" I let out a laugh and said "Kendal you don't got nothing for me this lovely Saturday morning?" She replied "nawl Gyal dem bloodclots na working ma nerves early dis mornting." "I know that's right well I'm about to clock in I see yall when I make my rounds " I got back alright girl & okay's . Those three was the only friends I knew I had here at work and outside of being at work if I called anyone of them I know they'll come speeding. Living in Houston you don't find to many people who wanna see you make it , if you do it's very rare , entering the hospital hearing cries and people arguing with the receptionist I knew today was going to be a long day.