Opps?

Skyler's P.O.V

I pick myself off the ground wiping my tears away with my sleeve. I should call Kyla. I grab my phone out of my pocket dialling her number. After a few rings she picks up.

"Hello" She says in her British accent. I'm jealous of her long brown curly hair , lightly tanned skin and pearly white smile.

"Hi, so since we're hanging out tonight do you want to hang out with me and this guy I just met?"

"Finally! your moving o-"

"No just a friend"

"Is he cute?"

"I have a feeling your gonna like him"

"Ok send me the address gotta go!"

After that the line went dead. I gotta get ready I guess!?

I walk into the bathroom turning on the shower letting the water heat up. I undressed climbing into the shower the hot water instantly numbing my skin. I clean my hair and wash my body.

I turn off the shower getting out and drying off. I walk upstairs into my room dressing into a striped tank,skinny jeans and a dark green denim jacket. I brush through my spirals. I grab my phone and text Niall

'What's your address and can you pick me up?' : Me

He replies instantly

'Wedge wood bay house 176 and I will be right there!' : Sexy Horan

'Ok' I quickly reply. I scroll through my contacts finding Kyla texting her 'Wedge wood bay house 176' : Me

'K' Epic chick

I look out my window seeing Niall's Range rover. I quickly run down the stairs and leave the house locking the door behind me.

I open the passenger door as I see a giant smile on Niall's face. "Nice seeing you again!" he says in a cheerful voice.

Kyla's P.O.V

My phone receives a text, looking at the screen it's from Skyler.

'Wedge wood bay house 176' : Sky

Oh, the address to that boys house.

I quickly text back 'K' : Me

I dry my hair because I just got out of the shower. Brushing through my puffy curly hair. I look through my cloths throwing the bad cloths behind me "No" "No" "No" "No... Ugh.." I sigh. Oh yeah the dryer I say having a light bulb moment. I skip downstairs opening the dryer grabbing the warm clean cloths.

I go back to my room putting on my long sweater with a pink heart on the front with dark blue skinny jeans. I blow dry and brush my hair. After wards I walk out the room blowing a kisses to all my one direction posters. I walk outside of my house locking the door behind me. I start my red Toyota corolla driving off to this boys house.

While driving I blast Midnight memories singing along to all the lyrics. I pull into the drive way as I get out of my car I look at the house. It looks so familiar it's not even funny, Déjà vu! I walk up the steps to the house knocking on the door. The door swings opens revealing Niall fudging Horan. "Hello" He says in his Irish accent, I faint instantly.

Skyler's P.O.V

I walk up behind Niall looking out the door to find Kyla on the ground.

"What did you do?!" I asked.

"I didn't do anything she fainted!"

"Is she dead?" I say examining her. Niall grabs a stick and starts poking Kyla with it. "I don't know?" He says still poking Kyla. I go inside his house filling a bucket with water, coming back outside I splash the ice cold water on her face. "WHAT THE FUCK!?" She screams out she looks at Niall "Hello I'm Kyla" She says politely. "Hi I'm N-"

"Niall James Horan from Mullingar, Ireland" She says with a large grin. Niall starts backing up into his house. "I think you scared him Kyla" She shrugs "I get that a lot". "By the way, why the poo nuggets didn't you tell me that he is Niall fricken Horan!" She says waving her hands up in the air. "Why does it matter it's just a boy that you stalk?" I say confusingly. "Me and millions off other girls he's from one direction the number one boy band in the world, why didn't you tell me!" She says obviously annoyed with me. "Opps?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked the chapter! Kyla in the book is played by Kyla my best friend and Skyler is played by me. I will be updating within a week, but a lot of update on Christmas break! Comment and vote please and thank you! :)

{Alex}