Feelings

Kyla's P.O.V

Harry and I have been hanging out and texting or calling each other none stop.

We feel happy and comfortable with each other's company.

I feel like Harry and I have known each other for years.

Even if it's only been a few days. I really like Harry and all, but who am I kidding I love Harry. Not just Harry Styles from One direction also as my friend Harry. That's another thing Harry and I are friends nothing more. I just wish there was a little more there more than just a friendship. I love him those three words bounce around my head every hour of every day. I try being just friends but I want more than that. I know I'm friend zoned by now, and these feelings I feel are not mutual.

I shake these thoughts away realizing that it's 9pm so I go down the dark hallway into my room. I walk towards my bed lifting up the duvet cover laying under it. I pat down on a spot on the bed to welcome my dog Hazza on the bed, I pet him and say goodnight as I lay down to go to sleep.

I start hearing a tapping sound, maybe It will go away? I try to fall asleep again to only keep hearing the tapping sound now awaking Hazza making him bark at the window.

"Come on" I groan as I get up leaving the warmth of my bed and walk to the window. I swing it open to have a stone thrown at my face.

"Ow..." I groan holding the part of my face it hit.

"Oh, sorry love I-I-I didn't mean to" He stutters out clearly embarrassed by his bright red cheeks that I could see from my apartment on second floor.

"You could have just came up and knocked on my door like a normal fricken person you know" I inform him.

"But then it wouldn't have been as romantic" He says surprising me.

"Romantic?" I question. Where on earth is this boy going with this.

"I will sing this song that will explain how I feel about you and if you don't feel the same I'll be leaving here a heart broken man" He says his bright emerald green eyes shining in the night as he starts singing.

Settle down with me

Cover me up

Cuddle me in

Lie down with me

And hold me in your arms

And your hearts against my chest you lips pressed to my neck

I'm falling for your eyes but the don't know me yet

Kiss me like you wanna be loved

Like you wanna be loved

This feels like falling in love

Falling in love

We're falling in love

Settle down with me

I'll be your safety

And you'll be my lady

I was made to keep your body warm

But I'm cold as the wind blows so hold me in your arms

Oh oh

My hearts against your chest

Your lips pressed on my neck

I'm falling for your eyes but the don't know me yet

Kiss me like you wanna be loved

Like you wanna be loved

This feels like falling in love

Falling in love

We're falling in love

Yeah I've been feeling every thing

From Hate to Love

From Love to Lost

From Lust to Truth

I guess that's how I know you

So I hold you close to help you give it up

Kiss me like you wanna be loved

Like you wanna be loved

This feels like falling in love

Falling in love

We're falling in love

Kiss me like you wanna be loved

Like you wanna be loved

This feels like falling in love

Falling in love

We're falling in love

He finishes making me realize how rapidly my heart was beating. He just sung every word I hoped he would one day say to me and I guess that days today. I try to get my lips to move to create word because I was completely and utterly speechless. But there were three words I could say.

"I love you to" I say just audible enough for him to here with that a huge smile curved on his face with radiant dimples paired with his bright happy eyes.

"Now get your butt up here!" I say more confidently.

"Ok jeez... hold your horses" he says making me laugh as I close the window and walk towards the door. I swing open the door to be met with Harry leaning on the door frame trying to act cool.

"Kiss me?" He asks as I instantly wrap my arms around his neck and make contact with his soft lips as our lips move in sync our lips feel like they were moulded specially for each other's touch. The kiss becomes heated as I begin to tug on his curls he places his hands on the back of my neck deepening the kiss.

We pull away gasping for much needed air in our lungs.

We released all of the feeling we kept inside into that passionate kiss we just shared.

"So wanna watch a movie?" I ask making him smile.

"Sure" he says smiling like an idiot that is some how attractive on him.

We walk into the living room to decide on a movie.

"So... what movie do you want to watch?" I ask looking through the movies not caring what we watch as long as it's not scary.

"Titanic!" He says like a little child making me laugh.

"Ok cool your tits" I say putting in the DVD and tuning on the tv.

I run to the couch and jump on Harry and cuddles into him as he wraps his arms around me as we watch the movie. I see him tear up and mumbles during the movie.

I felt calm and secure with Harry's arms wrapped around me.

I feel my eyelids droop close as I drift asleep in Harry's embrace.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So... Karry is really crazy know and my new cover was made by Kyla. I'm sorry for not saying what happens with Niall, Skyler and DHD as Kyla calls him 'dick head Drew'.

Anyway for the next chapter I need 10 votes and 5 comments.

Thanks for reading!

{Alex}