Chapter Four: The First Day Of School

School is like hell.
You are meant to be there.
But you always want to leave.
You want to find an escape.
You want to find a short cut.
Away out.
Hell is school.

I don't know why but I want tired when I woke up. Like at all. Maybe if was because I was so nervous for the first day of school. My mom had woke me up . I tried to act sick but she didn't fall for it. It was a good shot she said but you have to get ready as my mom said patiently.
Your not the only one going somewhere new. Don't forget I have a new job to she said. I know I know I mumbled.
I walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth then wash my face. After I went to my room to do my hair and get dressed. I didn't really wear makeup so I didn't waist more time on that.
Overall it took me a good 30 minutes to get ready which I thought was a reasonable time for me. My mom had taken longer because she wanted to make sure she was dressed fine and looked ice for work.
I told her she looks fine and Then I remembered that we forgot school supplies. OH MY GOSH!!!! I yelled. We have to go back to Walmart and get school supplies. I'm going to be late on the first day of school. What more could go wrong. Luckily nothing else went wrong but we still were late. I was just happy that I got my stuff.
We finally pulled up into the school. C.W.C it was called. It stood for Cleveland Wild Cats. No one was out side because I was ten minutes late so everyone was already inside.
Which meant I had to go in alone with no a lie if we're to go. I walked inside the school. It was HUGE!!! I mean big. I was so shocked but I had to ignore that and get to my first class.