Chapter One: Moving Day

7hrs!!!! That's how far we have to travel. We're not getting there by plane. No we're getting there by car. 7hrs of constant stops including bathroom breaks, food, and gas. I'm so happy(sarcasm)
My mom is a brain surgeon so she makes a lot of money. She decided that we didn't need to take everything just want we valued the most. Which I thought was weird because she has money but chose to drive. Mother and daughter time she said.
All I pact in the car was my phone some head phones pictures and I think that's it. Oh wait and a charger of course.
STOP after STOP and we were finally there. We got out of the car to see the house my mom had bought for us to move in. It wasn't big but not small. It was your average house that you would see in a nice neighborhood. It was a tan house two story house with brick around it and a pool in the back with a fence wrapped around the whole place. My mom and I grabbed are stuff and went in. It was just as nice as I had thought.
There was a little chandelier as you walked in and the living room straight ahead. My mom pointed me to my new room and I went directly to it. My room was big. I had never had a room that big, but maybe it just looked that way cause there was nothing in it. I had a closet to. It's was a small walk in closet.
My room had two windows and across the hall was the bathroom that had two sinks a flower and a toilet.
As my mom and I settled in we finally got everything in the house. Which frankly wasn't much since we could only bring what fit it the car. After we were done my mom asked me if I wanted to go and get some more stuff for the house. She said it would help us get to see mor of Ohio. I Said yes and we went.