FACEPALM

A/N : Happy 22nd Mot-Mot to Nanay and Tatay may you create new babies again hahahaha =) Xoxo :)

---------------------------------------------------------------

Karylle : I said ako na nga sabi e , kulit mo Yael Yuzon! Leave us alone just for tonight Tonight lang !

Karylle shouted at Yael. She wants to be with Vice . She wants to take good care of him for this night. Walang kontra. Walang daot. 

Yael just stood up straight , it's the first time that K just burst out and shouted and sa kanya pa . 

He just stared  at his "Girlfriend" carrying on her shoulders her Kaibigan or Ka-Ibigan "Vice"

Iza : Yael , are you alright. You just freeze after she shouted. Maybe she's only stressed and baka nagaalala lang iyon kay Vice. 

Diana : Yeah , I'm very sure Vice is one of the closest friend of Karylle kaya She wants to take him home. 

Yael : pero monthsary namin ngayon :( I thought She'll greet me after seeing me. But I was wrong . She chose that GAY BULLSHIT over me :| Yeah I accepted , I ignore how their fans hurt me everytime I see that they like Karylle with Vice and bash me whenever I tweeted , posted . Yeah I'm ugly , weird and small  but I know K don't mind them coz the way I love her , talk to her , Care for her , Sing for her are very enough to make her happy  .I just ignore  their Babies  because I know how much Karylle loves me but now ? The fuck. It is changed within an hour.

Iza and his companions just hug him tight . 

Diana : I bet Karylle just forget that Monthsary thingy because of the stress that Her work brings to her.

Iza : Yeah That's it!

Yael : No It can't .... Every monthsary She always put it on her cellphone as a reminder. This morning I've waited for 2 hours na akala ko dadating siya with balloons and cake just what she did before pero nothing even text . I don't frown coz again I thought She'll greet me after I picked her up pero No it don't happened. . I was'nt able to greet her because I know it will be an awkward one , she'll give me reasons that I know she only make it to make me feel light. I read her text messages and 23 are all about Vice .  The only thing that hurts me so much *teary-eyed* is that 11:59 , 1 minute before 12:00 midnight means It's our monthsary , She used to text me but as I read 11:59- 12:30 . She's texting Vice , she even  did a missed call . But texting me ? NONE! A FUCKING BULLSHIT GAY VICE GANDA. Just brings me trouble. Ano bang meron siya na wala ako. Oo matangkad, may hitsura kapag lalaki pero kaya ba niyang mahalin ang Mahal ko . diba hindi coz He's inlove with men . Hindi sa babae. FUCK THIS LIFE.

Deez : Chill Bro ! She just texted Vice siguro dahil sa work diba . Or kung hindi baka namimiss lang niya jokes nun diba ? 

Diana : Yeah alam mo naman si Vice .

Yael : A BIG NO! If jokes are the only reasons or much better if she only misses Vice , she only text him " Hey , Vice I miss you Beks" . That's what I read a year ago when Vice went to some place and matagal siya bago bumalik pero now " Vice , I miss you just talk to me ha :) I hope You're fine hindi ka kasi nagtext sa akin , I <3 you so much ^_^" See the difference .  This should be texted to her boyfriend pero sa gay friend ? STUPID.