Damon and his infatuation with a human girl

Chapter 1        

Damon's pov

I know it's bad spying on people but with her, I just can't resist it. She's so beautiful. I came to town to bother my little brother Stefan but now he's not important anymore. I want to know what's up with her. She seems so sad. And right then I felt some weird aching pain in my chest, Wait what!? I, Damon Salvatore,the big bad vampire was hurt because some human girl looked sad? There was something seriously wrong with me, but i was going to be a part of the life soon although she didn't know.  I was walking down the street when I heard some people talking. I could hear them clearly from here because of my vampire hearing. It was her, Ayanna...and her best friend Jalyssa. They were talking about school,ughh boring I thought. But I kept listening and what I heard next brought me the perfect idea. "School is going to suck this year"Ayanna sighed."Why?" Jalyssa asked her."We have the school with the most ugly and boring boys of the universe except Stefan but he has Elena,that's why." She sighed. And then they just laughed. They were coming closer, what should I do? Ah, I'm just going to pretend I'm new here and lost the way. I mean, yeah I'm new but I've explored town already spying her so I don't need directions, Oh she was coming really close, I've no time for another plan so I've gotta do it with this one. They were just talking and laughing and not noticing me until I was a few feet away.They stopped dead in their tracks and looked at me like I was some kind of alien. It was pretty funny to see. Ayanna was the first who found her tongue and said "Hi, uhm who are you? I haven't seen you before and it's a small town.."She was smiling a friendly smile to me. "Well, I'm Damon Salvatore."I said smirking."I'm new in town.I'm coming to live with my little brother Stefan. And who are you two beautiful ladies?" They blushed, how funny. "I'm Ayanna."Ayanna said and than motioning to her best friend "and this is Jalyssa. Can we help you?" "Well actually you can...I'm kind of...lost." They looked at me as if I was kidding because this was such a small town."How did you do that?"Ayanna asked eying me curiously "And where do you need to go?" "I don't know, I was just walking and I forgot where I went...and do you know the Salvatore Boarding house?"She nodded "Yeah, follow me." She turned around and started walking towards the Boarding house.